Hellmanns vs miracle whip

Hellmanns or Miracle Whip

• Hellmanns

Votes: 12 80.0%
  • Miracle Whip

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
I'm sure that Calvin is going refer Hellmann's as Best Foods in his state.

Yes, Hellmann is usually the family's choice growing up. Best Foods is the the one we get.

Hmm. It's been a while, because I make my own for my medical needs. I would have picked Best Foods if I don't have any health issues. When I was a kid, I used to eat salads, potatoes and sandwich with Miracle Whip at my grandparents' house. I liked it until I got older and got bored with it. Go figure.

I chose Hellman's. I grew up with Miracle Whip, but switched several years ago. Duke's is good too.

A few of you mentioned Duke's. I will look for a small jar on my next visit to the grocery store.

A few of you mentioned Duke's. I will look for a small jar on my next visit to the grocery store.

Duke's is popular in the South. As far as I know, the company sell them in the South and East Coast. You might be lucky if it is available in your area.

Duke's is popular in the South. As far as I know, the company sell them in the South and East Coast. You might be lucky if it is available in your area.
I was thinking the same thing.

Maybe you could check the website and they may have info on locations in your area.
Thanks. Just checked. Their "where to buy" locator is not working. Bummer. But did see a side ad that Walmart carries it...again could be a hit/miss.

Thanks. Just checked. Their "where to buy" locator is not working. Bummer. But did see a side ad that Walmart carries it...again could be a hit/miss.

I just looked and used one of the zip codes for central Illinois. It came up with 21 results but for some reason you can't scroll down the list. But for what it's worth- all of the locations that I did see were WalMarts.

I just looked and used one of the zip codes for central Illinois. It came up with 21 results
I'm mystified. The loading logo kept going on and on.... i quit. Maybe you have a better PC than I do? Or more patience. Thank you will check it again later.

I'm mystified. The loading logo kept going on and on.... i quit. Maybe you have a better PC than I do? Or more patience. Thank you will check it again later.

No idea...either better PC or better broadband traffic (though with my VRS it drives me nuts sometimes). Dunno about patience- I've been known to quit a page or site when it just sits there doing..nothing.

I don't see any problem with the website. I just checked it. It works fine for me. I am assuming it could be a bad traffic?

No idea...either better PC or better broadband traffic
It loaded fine with my IE browser. My FireFox browser (main use) has Ad Block Plus and denied the locator from loading (or so I think).

Cappy, when will you bite the bullet and finally get some newer hardware? Phones, computers ? They get old and clunky after a while.

It loaded fine with my IE browser. My FireFox browser (main use) has Ad Block Plus and denied the locator from loading (or so I think).

I think that you are using outdated PC with Windows XP.

I'm sure that you enjoy playing PS2 games. :lol:

I think that you are using outdated PC with Windows XP.

I'm sure that you enjoy playing PS2 games. :lol:

You are funny! I use Windows 7 Premium and have a PS3 (but I do have a PS2). On the lighter side, I am currently still using a 9 yr old BB Curve. :)

Back