Heavy Metal

Texan Guy

Reaction score
Hey, y'all, I wonder if all of you listen to the heavy metal or hard rock bands for the CI-borgs, H/H, hearing or deaf people if they feel the virbrating or "shock wave" from the radio. If so, what's your favorite band or what band do you like to listen to?

Mine, Rammstein, they're my favorite band even if they speak in German. But their sounds from background is awesome. Lamb of God, The Hinder and AC/DC are cool, tho.

I'm more of a country music fan and i also listen to jazz as well.

I, sometimes, listen to the country as well. Kevin Fowler, George Strait, Willie Nelson and Kenny Cheney are not bad, tho.

i like heavy metal/alternative/death metal. some of the bands i like/listen to are slipknot,korn,disturbed,icp,rammstein,evenescence,and him. theres several other bands that i listen to thats metal.

Iron Maiden, Metallica, AC/DC, W.A.S.P.,...ah, the good ol' days. :)

I'm BIGGEST fan of heavy metal, oh my damn!!!

Gun N Roses!!! :rockon:(I had blast at the concert! I wanna go back one day! :thumb: )

I am not crazy of listening to heavy metal. I am more like a country music listener. I do listen to jazz, blues, soft pop, and classical. :)

Iron Maiden, Godsmack, Marilyn Manson, AC/DC, Guns and Roses, Black Sabbath, Rammstein, Buckcherry,Motley Crue, Slayer, System of a down, Motor Head and Papa Roach...umm...can'tthink of any others at the minute,but I know there are more... really recomend Black Sabbath if youdon't already listen to them...

Back