heat wave...

saxxykitty78

Reaction score
how anyone is doing in that hot weather?... I feel like blah.. hope u guys are staying cool going swimming or making splash in pool :lol: here 108 in san jose ekkkkkk will be hot tomorrow again I was like ugh!

It's been really super hot the last few days, although, it has really cooled down late yesterday and with rain in the area, bringing in much relief and coolness....ahhhh.

Hopefully it'll cool down for you and others still lingering in this heat wave--

Roadrunner said:
It's been really super hot the last few days, although, it has really cooled down late yesterday and with rain in the area, bringing in much relief and coolness....ahhhh.

Hopefully it'll cool down for you and others still lingering in this heat wave--

lucky u.. cuz we don't have any rain here in california til around halloween.. so go figures.. ;)

Oh yeah...we had heat wave in CA..it was awful...now I heard it got worse! Right now I am back home, and it has cooled down...that's really nice for a change! :)

I hate hot! I would move to NORTH POLE! I don't have A/C. But I got the mail and saw my utilities cost under 60 dollars again!

Here have been cool for a few days thanks goodness. Now it have been rain on and off. :D

:)
Hot weather doesn't bother me that much... I can handle heat.
I like to turn off the air conditioner... but since I got a computer,
I just turn it on every time I get on computer, so that the computer
won't get too overheated.

Anyway, I took a long long 3 blocks walk to a car...
and got in the hot hot hot car, the car seat has leather...
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! I burnt myself trying to sit down... and turned the
air conditioner up HIGH, the cold air was blowing directly
at me, ahhh feel good.

:)

wildzerica06 said:
lucky u.. cuz we don't have any rain here in california til around halloween.. so go figures.. ;)

Wait min, we did got some rain today and two days ago. Expecting more tmw.

its been hot here this week.. the highest was 107 which was last thurs.. whew! but today.. it was 89.. not bad.. yayay! suppose to be more cooler tmw and the rest of the days ahead..

my mom said the meterologist shouldnt irrirated the mother nature cuz they tried to fool them said cooler days are ahead.. instead its getting hotter and hotter.. and the mother nature really is PISSED off! lol hehe.. funny!

it is cooling down around my area now WHEW

but it was hot in SF calif where my brother lives ugh my sister in law just told me few mins ago in aim

Today rain like on and off it is cool outside and also inside my home cold brrrr lol :lol:

Yeah, we had a heat wave here in Seattle yesterday. It was 97 degrees and humid. That hot weather breaks record in Seattle on Friday, July 21st.

Today Abel and I went to a family birthday party, and it was mostly outside. It was hotter than hell! Fortunately we had a lot of "canopy-style" tents set up all over the backyard (this was way out in the country) so we could sit and chill under those and still get the fresh air. Tons of drinks (water, punch, iced tea) were provided, so we were good. There was also a swimming pool as well. I drank tons of iced tea. :)

Yeah it was raining hard here yesterday.. for long time.. from 6 pm to 11 pm.. wow!!! finally!!!! but lot of thunders, lightnings, hails and WINDS.. whew! hehe.. thats why it finally cool down today! i am SO HAPPY!!! hehe..

SmileyGin said:
Yeah it was raining hard here yesterday.. for long time.. from 6 pm to 11 pm.. wow!!! finally!!!! but lot of thunders, lightnings, hails and WINDS.. whew! hehe.. thats why it finally cool down today! i am SO HAPPY!!! hehe..

LOL it did rain too as we were leaving the party. It got so bad and so hard that we had to pull over and wait it out. Otherwise we would have lost control of the truck. Yikes!

Very hot here in DC area, even late night and still very hot... Finally very hard rain today... I mostly stay home and keep me cool down via AC, haha

yeah its real nice right now.. cool as it is 75 degrees right now.. ahhhh finally.. :)

suppose to be 62 tonight.. wow what a nice CHANGE! :)

Its around 90 degrees at san diego beaches today. :cool2: My bf and I went out to lunch with friends at a restuarant after being outside in the hot sun at the beach...it was great to get out of the sun!! AAhhhhh, a cool brew tasted very good ;)

Back