Hearing women dating deaf/HoH men

Oh god I'm laughing so hard!!! :rofl:

Banjo, you're trying to talk reason and sense to him? Dude, lost cause.

hotdefman: if you continue responding to every post on this thread, I will have it locked. It's my thread, and I really don't appreciate how you've hijacked it and used it as a forum for all your sexist and ridiculous ideas regarding women and relationships. Kindly exit this thread and do not post in it again. Thanks.

Thank you for talking some sense into me today. You are right, he is a lost cause.

Banjo, you're trying to talk reason and sense to him? Dude, lost cause.

hotdefman: if you continue responding to every post on this thread, I will have it locked. It's my thread, and I really don't appreciate how you've hijacked it and used it as a forum for all your sexist and ridiculous ideas regarding women and relationships. Kindly exit this thread and do not post in it again. Thanks.

:ty: So shocked he single. :roll:

Thank you for talking some sense into me today. You are right, he is a lost cause.

You're welcome. It's not necessary to do so often, but every once in a while, you need a good slapping around. :)

Right on! I'm same as you, single for seven years now, had only one deaf girlfriend, almost married her, but I was lucky... but it makes my heart aches, thinking I'll never have a family, never be true to my woman, never be real father to living children of my own flesh... so I give up looking, just focus on what makes me happy, enjoy life more, no more miserable just because of one thing: woman. I dont' need women to be happy, man! I AM happy just by myself and it takes a while to understand that. I'm also working on my home-based business, trying to make it work, and really, that depends on talking with people, so when I get ready to do that I'm going in a blaze of glory... well, tests first, here and there, see how it goes, baby steps by steps, eh... Keep trying, no matter what. Yeah, I'm on pension, so what. I'm grateful for it, even though I hated it, also. I invests the pension into this home-based business, as well as books and stuff that I'm interested in, self-improvements, that kind of thing.

Women, all they cares about money, and they forgets what the money is for. Money SHOULD be an enabler, not an ends in itself. That's their BIGGEST sin. They'd argue about this and that, about money, and I'd asked, save it up, can be done, yet they don't wanna do the discipline thing, they wants it NOW... like little girl having a fooking tantrum... amazing ain't it! No patience, no discipline, no wonder women are SPOILED, their sense of entitlement are so out of this world, they're like PSYCHOS, obsessed with money and willing to rip men off to get it. They never figures out why they acts like that, why they acts like predatory females, it's horrible to see. Even deaf women are not immune, my ex was like that... She got three payments and yet she still drains my bank account... so I had to be tough on her, and hide money, I was lucky, very lucky... I managed to save a bit.

I learned that discipline is what men had to learn, women are too lazy about it, so men had to take care of everything, while women just lays their and orders men around like slavemasters...

Maybe I shouldn't bother with women anymore, because I have to think of the risk... I dont' want to end up with a wife who'll order me around and acts like she's the queen of the universe and that's a horrible thing, seeing her become fat and ugly and mean and tight-fisted... I dont' want that.

So I'm cautious... very very cautious.

I figrures it this way, I want anything, I saves up, and get it. No big deal. But for women, they acts like spiders, they prettied themselves up, they traps men, they get the men to pay for whatever they wants, and then when they're ready, they get another men, throw out the old one, and then keeps on draining the new men dry, and repeat the same process, over and over and over... true predatory females, that's what they are. And that's what my ex was.... I'm so glad I never went back... she was ugly, now that all that drugs, booze, and smokes dried her up like a barren bitch from hell... sure, she regretted it all, the mistakes, etc... sure, but it was HER OWN FAULT, she DID IT TO HER SELF... just like all these money-grubbing bitches from hell are, it's their own fault, they'll not wake up until years later... I had a couple of older ladies friend, from UK and US, and they told me, they regretted their young days, being too stupid, too self-involved in their own predatory ways... it's so sad... Sure, when they wised up, they was nice, we had great chats and everything, even wants to be with me, but I said no. I want younger woman so I can be sure of having kids of my own, but other than that, I won't risk their health... babies for 50 to 60 year old women are not good for their health, even if they can afford doctors and all that.

I want a normal family but I won't do it until I am very sure I can trust the woman. I'll be on guard for as long as it takes. One mistake, and I'm gone, just like that. I do not care a damn if we're tied or not. Trust is the key. Predatory women thinks they can be queen of the universe, but they forgets, not everything revolves around them, they're not the centre of the universe. If they want true love, trust is the key, they better play their part, never give in to lust and have unfatifhulness with someone other than their husbands... or it'll be the street for them. This is how it is. Men wants trust, yet women betrays that trust over and over and over... so out they goes. No more second chances.

Money is supposed to make life easier, to help with chores, etc... to enable things to be done. Not as an end in itself... not to be worshipped, for it is stupid.

Women are so nutty, they takes years to grow up and when they do, they're too fucking old. Sheesh.

What's the point? It's the illusions the women fills their heads up with... status and all that crap... fucking cinderella and snow white rubbish... it's all that crap stupid people feeds their children with, most especially girls, fills their heads with nonesense that they too can be princesses... that there are princes out there comign to take them away to a blissful life... of what? I asks. No such thing as bliss, it's so idiotic... It's a wonder how women function at all. Poor saps, lost in their own hellish illusions, taking years to realise that all that fantasies got them NOWHERE.

They'll have to learn the hard way. Just like the men did. But we men learned early on. Strange, ain't it.

Oh well. No worries. This is all good.

hotdefman, WTF??????? you very weirdo. stop judgement and generalizing on women!! changeing your attitude now. not all women is awful persons. you are sounding like sexist and male chauvinistic. you need open mind and realizing women is not monster b**tches. you single 7 year, hmmmmm? you know why? bec woman not want with man is small mind and sh**tty attitude about women. whats the hell matter wit you????

also hotdefman,

not all women is using man for money!!!!!!!! YOU ARE WRONG. i never wanting money from man. if we go out on date, i never letting him is pay for bill on food at restaurant!!! i always paying for myself. also, i doesnt want man is spoils too much on me like too much jewelry, rose, fake romantic things. i not like very mushy thing. it is looking fake. i am not hard for make happy woman bec i doesnt expectation highly from men.

also hotdefman,

not all women is using man for money!!!!!!!! YOU ARE WRONG. i never wanting money from man. if we go out on date, i never letting him is pay for bill on food at restaurant!!! i always paying for myself. also, i doesnt want man is spoils too much on me like too much jewelry, rose, fake romantic things. i not like very mushy thing. it is looking fake. i am not hard for make happy woman bec i doesnt expectation highly from men.

Damn, where were you when I was dating?!?! I had to pay for each and every date!!!

On second thought... I just realized that my current girlfriend has been paying for most of our outings since I've been broke from my divorce... But still! I went all through college paying for all of my dates! Ah well. Life is good now so I cannot complaine. :giggle:

Damn, where were you when I was dating?!?! I had to pay for each and every date!!!

On second thought... I just realized that my current girlfriend has been paying for most of our outings since I've been broke from my divorce... But still! I went all through college paying for all of my dates! Ah well. Life is good now so I cannot complaine. :giggle:

i HATES gold-diggers women!!!!! they make me losing respect for them. it not right use people for their money. it making me so disgust when i seen women is want "SUGAR DAD"

i HATES gold-diggers women!!!!! they make me losing respect for them. it not right use people for their money. it making me so disgust when i seen women is want "SUGAR DAD"

Oh! That's what I wanna be in my next life!!! I want to be a sugar daddy! Yeah!

Humm, if I start saving everything I earn over the next 20 years I just might have enought to pull this off!!! :D

Money and Women

When my husband and I were dating I always paid every other meal. I couldn't afford it but that's what I did. Years later after we were married he told me that's one thing he loved about me. Something worked because we are very happily married going on 25 years. Relationships to me, are a give and take!!!
Even when I'm feeling bad with my health, I always make it a point to compliment him about his looks or something he has done for us. Sometimes something so simple can make someone's day. Love can be awesome. I feel sorry for the people who don't get the chance to share their lives with someone they love!!!!! :angel:

Well, I am hearing, and I guess I am in the minority here because I am not actively looking for a deaf man. That said, my current crush just happens to be deaf. I can understand deaf wanting to date deaf...it means a greater chance of finding someone who uses the same language and can likely relate to your point of view. This is, of course, not a guarantee for relationship success, but may up the odds.

But I wonder about those who specifically look to date out of their culture. It seems to me this is asking for potential conflicts. Not unbeatable odds, if both partners go in expecting to have to work at it, both willing to make concessions for the other. As I said, my current crush is deaf. I didn't go looking for a deaf guy to flirt with (which is hard for me to do in English, let alone in ASL, but that is another story!). I simply met a guy and think he is really nice and pretty nice-looking, and he happens to be deaf.

So, in my humble and mostly theoretical opinion, the idea of dating outside your auditory ability is like dating outside your race. Right or wrong, some people will only date their own race, some seek the other race because they find that attractive, and some will date any race, if the person seems worth dating.

Well, I am hearing, and I guess I am in the minority here because I am not actively looking for a deaf man. That said, my current crush just happens to be deaf. I can understand deaf wanting to date deaf...it means a greater chance of finding someone who uses the same language and can likely relate to your point of view. This is, of course, not a guarantee for relationship success, but may up the odds.

But I wonder about those who specifically look to date out of their culture. It seems to me this is asking for potential conflicts. Not unbeatable odds, if both partners go in expecting to have to work at it, both willing to make concessions for the other. As I said, my current crush is deaf. I didn't go looking for a deaf guy to flirt with (which is hard for me to do in English, let alone in ASL, but that is another story!). I simply met a guy and think he is really nice and pretty nice-looking, and he happens to be deaf.

So, in my humble and mostly theoretical opinion, the idea of dating outside your auditory ability is like dating outside your race. Right or wrong, some people will only date their own race, some seek the other race because they find that attractive, and some will date any race, if the person seems worth dating.

Actually in terms of dating, you are in the majority as most ADers are not looking here for a date.

Oh, I just meant that there seemed to be a lot of posts about hearing women who were specifically seeking out deaf men. Just my thoughts about seeking people specifically who could be likely have a different cultural and/or language background.Not that there were singles here looking to hook up via this forum. I should know better than to post at 12:45am when I'm half asleep.

Back