Hearing vocal cord vibration in my head?

I've known a couple people who have had similar issues to what you are experiencing. Both were profound and their ENT explained it to them as their inner ear had so few receptors left that they were experiencing basically a blown speaker where all they hear is static, hum or crackling noises.

Hello beautiful angel and how are you doing,i am Barry and would like to get to know you better outside here if you dont mind..i have been alone for a long time and dont wanna keep being alone..you look beautiful..lets meet

Ugh....Barry is back...:ugh:

Its bone conducting, the vibration of your voice travels through the bones and your skull is like a giant resonating amplifier. I am Full deaf and I "think" I hear my voice but I don't, yet I can "feel" it.... To me its more of a Phantom voice as I am late deafened.
I wonder why it would hapoen just out of the blue like that? Its like one day its not like that,then the next im hearing that? Can you loose a chunk of hearing just like that?

I've known a couple people who have had similar issues to what you are experiencing. Both were profound and their ENT explained it to them as their inner ear had so few receptors left that they were experiencing basically a blown speaker where all they hear is static, hum or crackling noises.
It does sound like im listening to a blown speaker,thats humming,glad i got the ci, just in time huh?!

Yes, he was doing this a few months ago. I think Alex banned his account after several complaints. He is back under a different account.
Guess they need to ban him again! If hes looking to hook up with someone there are sites for that

Hi. How is it going to you now? Im suffering with the same thing and its driving me nuts.
Doing pretty good now,hearing lots of sounds that i havent heard in yrs,the speech part is slow going for me,people still sound like minney mouse (mostly women). The vibration sound is gone now, thank goodness,not real sure what happened or why it went away but so glad it did! I sure hope it goes away for you too!

tinnitus ?
Hello, l had microsuction on both ears couple of weeks ago, since then my voice is vibrating in my head when l speak, l keep asking is my voice vibrating and everyone said no, l think it's my tinnitus go mad but l don't know, the doctors were useless, l paid private to be told its probably nerve ending problems ear trauma. !!!!!!

Try to use burned sage and go around your head to get bad energy out of your head.. Hope that will help!

Back