hearing person who learned ASL and has no one to practice it

Kousin

Reaction score
I am a hearing person, I learned ASL in books, but have no one to practice it. Should I try to communicate with deaf strangers?

I practiced a little bit with a cousin, but he dies one year ago.

Hi Kousin. Go to the thread smithtr put up for you. You will find others eager to practice with you there.

Hi Kousin. Go to the thread smithtr put up for you. You will find others eager to practice with you there.

Thank you appreciate to you I am role my ASL cheer!! I can help you effort to you interesting!! I am become ASL :D hope be contact via PM!! : Hope be effort to help me assistance!!

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. Where do you live? There might be one or more Deaf socials and also some ASL classes some area like community college or Hearing Society for the Deaf or maybe even at YWCA. :dunno: While you are learning how to sign with Travis and other ADers, have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. Where do you live? There might be one or more Deaf socials and also some ASL classes some area like community college or Hearing Society for the Deaf or maybe even at YWCA. :dunno: While you are learning how to sign with Travis and other ADers, have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

Thank you so much I am good skills impressive I am clever ASL :D I am cheer

live in...

I live in Puerto Rico,USA :wave:

I live in Puerto Rico,USA :wave:

There is a "once in a great while" AllDeaf user who lives in Puerto Rico. I don't know of any others.

I think he has some deaf and hoh friends around and has things to go to involving the deaf. I am not totally sure.

I know few user member is very have people! maybe is few people you ask user member!!

:wave: finally!!! Im trying to navigate this site from my iPhone sorry. I wanted to tell you about this site that has been a big help for me www.signingsavvy.com it's a great help for those learning sign. It has alot of asl signs (s.e.e) Check it out I know It will help you.

yo puedo practicar consigo. podemos hablar por SKYPE. mi nombre en el skype es: Zazulak44

hey como estas tambien soy de puerto rico y si aprovecha ualquier momento que tengas para practicar el lenguaje de senas; no t desanimes! :)

Back