hearing impaired man in Fl

what caused you're hearing impairment

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

crazywild1325

Reaction score
hearing impaired man in Fl. who was born in Boston Mass. , I'm a casually dressed guy that is: adventurous, audacious, wild, spontaneous, sometimes dresses conservatively. I am extremely honest thoughtful and lovable. I will give and expect: respect, kindness, loyalty. I am not rude just if you don't want to hear the truth don't ask me. I am sensitively rude. Live every day as it's your last! I do not lie. I am cute sarcastic, love to laugh. I am laid back and easygoing. To me in life there are no problems just situations. I can be a little shy at times and other times just the opposite. I love to go out and do new things .I like amusement parks, got to the movies used to go out lot to parties clubs. Love traveling. Going to baseball games Rent movies is cool too.. LOL Things I learned from past relationships: To be more upbeat and caring. Be more involved in the life of my new friend. Be more outgoing. Have more and create more fun times. I like amusement parks, dogs. Who I'm looking for: Someone who is friendly and funny, outgoing and easygoing and cute. Nice but casual dresser, loves to dine out. Play pool, tennis and likes sports. Cute and smart and loves to love LOL. Someone who wants to have a relationship based on mutual respect, and real and sincere love. I like guys with a slim to athletic/defined body type as a visual attraction but inner beauty and good characteristics are most important. My favorite food (s): American, Barbecue, Chinese, Deli, Italian, Seafood
looking for a new friend

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. Sound like you were looking for a relationship with a guy like dating more than friendship. :dunno: This introduction is more personal like being in the relationship thread in the forum.

Remember it is a discussion board which we discuss or debate on any topic that we want to talk about. This introduction thread here is suppose to be about who you are like you mentioned that you are hearing impaired (which one? deaf? hard of hearing?). Another thing the word hearing impaired is not something we take lightly as we are not impaired for lack of a better word. We would rather say deaf or hard of hearing which is better than hearing impaired.

How long have you been deaf or hard of hearing? What make you interest in coming on AllDeaf? Are you interest in deafness, Deaf Culture, and/or CI including hearing aids? This is less personal more than getting personal for getting a guy for a date. Eh? :hmm:

So have fun with us and browse around the forum and pick any topic to discuss or debate. See you around here. :wave:

Watch out for the old thread which was dated back in 2010. Pay attention.

Hello!

I'm Monica, hearing person, 22, selfteaching ASL and looking to practice.

I would love to have someone to talk to 'cause I don't. You can find me on skype as monievargas.

Back