Hearing girl looking to make new friends and learn asl!~

Goldfishsea

Reaction score
Hi all!

For as long as I can remember I've wanted to learn ASL, but have never had the opportunity to do so. None of the schools I went to growing up offered classes so I've had to do the best I could off of the internet. Next semester I'm transferring colleges and the school I'm going to offers ASL! Im super excited but I can't wait any longer so want to get a head start on learning the language as well as learning more about the deaf community! I also am really interested in making new friendships along the way :)

If anyone is willing to teach me over skype it would be very appreciated! I know a few things in ASL but not nearly enough to carry on a full conversation.

Hi all!

For as long as I can remember I've wanted to learn ASL, but have never had the opportunity to do so. None of the schools I went to growing up offered classes so I've had to do the best I could off of the internet. Next semester I'm transferring colleges and the school I'm going to offers ASL! Im super excited but I can't wait any longer so want to get a head start on learning the language as well as learning more about the deaf community! I also am really interested in making new friendships along the way :)

If anyone is willing to teach me over skype it would be very appreciated! I know a few things in ASL but not nearly enough to carry on a full conversation.
I'd love to learn ASL with you! Message me your skype if you're interested :)

Hello everybody!
Besides the ASL, do you learn Deaf culture?
I find it very important to learn too, along with ASL skills. I'm currently reading a book, called "For Hearing People Only", and highly recommend reading it.

Hello everybody!
Besides the ASL, do you learn Deaf culture?
I find it very important to learn too, along with ASL skills. I'm currently reading a book, called "For Hearing People Only", and highly recommend reading it.
I believe it is a part of the class! And I'll definitely check out the book~

the best way to learn to communicate in sign to meet in the social life than the video.

Yes of course! My skype is cellyr and if you have glide my name is goldfishsea :)

I would like to sign with you, but I'm more so learning PSE, not ASL, so I know the signs but use English grammar. My Skype is Duckie. Could I add you and we could practice sometime?

Good evening everyone!! I would love to have someone to continue my learning process with. I have a glide account with the name Abby S.

Back