Hearing Couple returned their Deaf Child to the agency

Your link isn't work due http at twice, I'm fixing it for you.
YouTube - Couple returned their Deaf child to the agency ..

That's very sad to see that, I can't believe about some hearing couples don't want child due not candidate for CI, that's very stupid reason to put child away but there's other methods to make deaf child so useful, such as ASL.

I don't agree with new law for require hearing people to keep deaf child, it would cause child abuse to death, even put hearing parents in jail for whole of life, that's not good move.

I hope that child would find better home.

wtf.gif
:crazy:

That's terrible and very wrong. Returning the child to the adoption agency just because she doesn't qualify for a CI...very wrong! I guess the parents didn't realize that there are tons of information at their fingertips on the internet about how to deal with the child's deafness. Also, it is going to make the child feel like she was unwanted because she is Deaf and as a result she will have a lot of psychological damage and will need therapy for a long time. Also, there is a good chance the child will be put in foster care. Foster care can be very terrible and she will suffer big time. This is very wrong.

My heart goes out to the child. :(

Back