Hearing babe lookin for a friend :)

Not a good way to start making a friend.

thats being culturally insensitive, Deaf people SIGNS! wake up, whats more hearies loves 'dirty talk' with deafs, depending on their personality and/or their willingness to be more visual..

Not a good way to start making a friend.

Hey! if you are going to be in bed with me I hope you will be signing dirty to me! Not that this is likely to happen. Not that I would... Not that I have anything against... well... ummm... I think you get my point... :iough:

Grummer said:
thats being culturally insensitive, Deaf people SIGNS! wake up, whats more hearies loves 'dirty talk' with deafs, depending on their personality and/or their willingness to be more visual..

Culturally insensitive, sorry. Then again, I'd have to check again to see what's culturally sensitive and what's not. However, if an actual hearing person talked dirty to a new friend, it still does not bode well. It's similar to what's been looked at.

Cheetah said:
]Hey! if you are going to be in bed with me I hope you will be signing dirty to me! Not that this is likely to happen. Not that I would... Not that I have anything against... well... ummm... I think you get my point... :iough:

Lol, Cheetah. Very funny. Yes, I got your point. I haven't learned very much ASL my whole life and can barely imagine signing dirty in bed. That's due to my upbringing being sent to schools that taught me how to speak, lipread, etc.

Lol, Cheetah. Very funny. Yes, I got your point. I haven't learned very much ASL my whole life and can barely imagine signing dirty in bed. That's due to my upbringing being sent to schools that taught me how to speak, lipread, etc.

Don't worry, once you have someone to talk dirty with, you will learn all the umm, important signs quickly! :giggle:

Back