Hearing And Reteaching Myself To Sign

Hey, welcome :) You seem pretty cool! I'm 18 and wanting to meet people and practice as well

yinux...
why dont you do some research about the Deaf in morroco and how they live and all the details and come back and tell us about it..
im concerned about that..
how about you?
im shy

Getting a little sick of your attitude round here, Yinux...

Stop trying to play mini-admin and tell people off :nono:

Hoichi was only curious, no need to be malicious about it.
he is just bein nasty with me

he is just bein nasty with me

by asking you straight questions?
if you think that's nasty you haven't experienced nothing yet...
here's some sandpaper for your tears...
roll eyes.....
meh

yep..
but we can make it better allycat
not dead don't quit!!!
meaow

Hey! My name is Kayla I'm 17 and I use to be pretty fluent in asl because I had some deaf friends. Over the years we lost contact so I stopped signing but I've recently decided to start learning again so I'm reteaching myself pse (just because the grammar is the same and reteaching myself the ask grammar would be difficult). I can understand asl if it's slow enough. I'm hoping to meet some people who are also learning or are deaf or hard of hearing so I can practice more and learn even more about the deaf community. I'm really interested in helping the deaf community so I would love to help in anyway I can.
I'm hearing as well and recently started to learn ASL from a friend of mine who is an interpreter! I haven't found anyone to chat with besides her on a regular basis. If you would ever like to chat let me know!!

I'm hearing as well and recently started to learn ASL from a friend of mine who is an interpreter! I haven't found anyone to chat with besides her on a regular basis. If you would ever like to chat let me know!!
Message me

Back