Hearing Aids Mess My Hair- Suggestions?

I had that grief for a while. Long hair and hearing aids. I dread locked my hair. Didn't matter if it got "messed up". LOL My hearing completely went though and the hearing aids quit working for me, but I still have my dreadies. Love 'em. :)

I miss my dreads!

why did you cut 'em? :hmm:

My dog's nails ripped one off and it hurt BAD... it looked funny too off the the top of my head. So I cut it into a pixie and let it grow out again. It's been blue, red, pink... my icon picture has brown to hot pink ombre. I also change my mind a lot when it comes to my hair... haha

Oh ps - this looks like it will work keep your hair away from your hearing aids.... hahahahahahahahaha Tastefully Offensive on Tumblr, Guys With Fancy Lady Hair by Jessica Saia*[via]...

tumblr_mrygkakOzC1qewacoo2_500.jpg

My dog's nails ripped one off and it hurt BAD... it looked funny too off the the top of my head. So I cut it into a pixie and let it grow out again. It's been blue, red, pink... my icon picture has brown to hot pink ombre. I also change my mind a lot when it comes to my hair... haha

OUCH! I'll remember that. I have a little dog and a cat too. Yeah, I love Manic Panic temp hair colors. I tend to do voodoo blue or after midnight blue. :P

Nawww, I know exactly what she's talking about. Some of us are just cursed with little baby fly aways that are accented by adjusting a H.A. I know that I don't wear mine unless I have to, so I have to put them in and take them out all the time. So when I do that, it causes your hair to mess up. Also, adjusting the volume is a hassle too. >.<

I have the same problem with the fly aways! Nice to know I'm not alone... Hehe

I just put two bobby pins behind my hearing aid, and it keeps my hair from getting messed up/getting annoying scratchy feedback from my hair blowing on the mic.

I have the same problem with the fly aways! Nice to know I'm not alone... Hehe

I just put two bobby pins behind my hearing aid, and it keeps my hair from getting messed up/getting annoying scratchy feedback from my hair blowing on the mic.

Oh yes, can't forget about that lovely *scratch screetch swipe KKKKKKKKKKSSSSSSSSKKKKKKKKK* noise against the mic... -_-

Oh yes, can't forget about that lovely *scratch screetch swipe KKKKKKKKKKSSSSSSSSKKKKKKKKK* noise against the mic... -_-

I opened the door to the microwave today, knocked off my glasses and my hearing aid and got something like that... there's no hairstyle that keeps you from running into the microwave, is there? :giggle:

Oh! I've seen it, I've just never heard it being called 'Ear Gear'.
Thanks, Botts!

Oh! I've seen it, I've just never heard it being called 'Ear Gear'.
Thanks, Botts!

You are welcome. My husband and I both wear it all the time. It help with moisture too.

just dont get cochlear implant thats worse, it REALLY mess your hair !!!

what, why are you asking me this? no i don't CI, why do deaf people 'needs to be fixed'?! its unnatural and unfair

what, why are you asking me this? no i don't CI, why do deaf people 'needs to be fixed'?! its unnatural and unfair

Oh I agree! I wasn't meaning that Deaf people need to be "fixed". It's just that you said NOT to get CIs...so I thought maybe you had experience with them. :P

I didn't mean to offend you Grummer. :)

Back