Hearing aid possession

Hearing aids never seem to last that long before developing some kind of fault, at least not for me. For instance, I have to activate the switch mechanism several times on my Reflex L HA before it will actually turn on. Typically, I get mine replaced yearly. Though, my audiologist isn't so keen to give me any upgrades until it gets to a stage where I will really benefit from newer technology. That seems to be around every 3 years or so.

Hearing aids never seem to last that long before developing some kind of fault, at least not for me. For instance, I have to activate the switch mechanism several times on my Reflex L HA before it will actually turn on. Typically, I get mine replaced yearly. Though, my audiologist isn't so keen to give me any upgrades until it gets to a stage where I will really benefit from newer technology. That seems to be around every 3 years or so.

How your hearing aid is very good? I curious you are like hearing aid very good I would be share to you :D smile! I would be noise annoy my hearing aid because mess noise because high volume I think so not sure hard to complication! that is tough! I think so might to complication! tough! weird my head crazy bad headache!I have hearing aid conflict to my brain! that is why!

How your hearing aid is very good? I curious you are like hearing aid very good I would be share to you :D smile! I would be noise annoy my hearing aid because mess noise because high volume I think so not sure hard to complication! that is tough! I think so might to complication! tough! weird my head crazy bad headache!I have hearing aid conflict to my brain! that is why!

You may need a lot of time to get used to it because you have not used one before.

You may need a lot of time to get used to it because you have not used one before.
sure pretty sound wait for coming hold focus on sound environment! I will try patient pretty sound! hard to conflict to difficult! I think so might to try best hope be focus on sound environment coming soon! don't worry take an time wait for focus on pretty sound! I try best improve sound environment!

Back