HEAR FULLY; NOT MERELY AN AIDE

idea-man

Reaction score
There is an electronic transmitter device that broadcasts sound directly to the hearing center of the brain. It's proven that the deaf can hear with it. It's not known by the medical mainstream. I learned about all kinds of alternative technology more than 10 year ago

I am going to require evidence of this so called device. If you can convince ME the darn thing works on paper and the actual existence of the socalled mytical curing of the deaf Then we will know all about it in a timely manner. One cravet, it must be part of the FDA's allowed devices for Hearing treatment. Otherwise sending wireless into people's heads at certain frequdies can microwave them in a few minutes.

I heard that before. Back with a new name? You talk like you're in the FDA, but you're only a person. You don't give orders. ... It's been so long ago, I forgot how it works. It doesn't transmit microwaves. In 1958, Patrick Flanagan invented the Neurophone. This electronic device transmits sound through the skin, by-passing normal hearing.

Back