HEALTH and deafness!!!!

Danders

Reaction score
I've researched health and deafness to a great extent, looking for solutions to problems that I've had.

I personally have Waardenberg's ssyndrome, inherited from my father. My father, grandmother and great grandmother all had it, however, none of them wore hearing aids. They all suffered from the other health issues that come with Waardenbergs, most often manifested in weight gain after hair turns grey in mid 30's. I'm 35 now, and am dealing with the same issues. I also see other people who have Waardenbergs who are obese. Personally, I am 6'1" and 245lbs. I would like to get back down to 200 lbs at some point. Fasting is the fastest way to lose weight if you know what you are doing. I recently went from an average of 255 to an average of 245 with a 4 day fast. My low on the last fast was 239.3. Can't reccomend a course of fasting more for anyone struggling with various health issues as long as you don't poison yourself with extra drugs from not eating.

Regarding Waardenberg's syndrome, I have done some Google searching and basically, looked for the gene that caused Waardenberg's- I couldn't tell you exactly what the gene was right now. Then, I went the other direction and asked what minerals/vitamins are affected by that gene. For Waardenberg's in particular, I found out that it was magnesium and Vitamin D that were affected by the gene. My father drank a gallon of milk every day for thirty years. I always wondered why- until I figured this out- milk is fairly high in magnesium and vitamin D. Personally, I have had chest pains that I have never quite figured out where they came from, but I did figure out that if I take magnesium on a regular basis- my chest pains go away and I get BM's on a fairly regular basis. Without magnesium supplementation my weight will just keep rising.

I also take iodine on a semi-regular basis along with selenium- right now I haven't taken iodine for awhile and I am having tinnitus in my right ear. Got that from banging on a tin roof when I was 21 years old without hearing aids on. Not too smart. If I have noticed, I believe the tinnitus is greatly diminished when I'm taking iodine. If you do a google search for iodine and hearing loss you will find a great deal of information. Iodine will also help protect you from flouride in the water which is a whole nother story.

I also take cod liver oil, specifically Carlson Cod Liver Oil- costs $50.00 a bottle but I don't always take it so a bottle will last about six months. It's supposed to be a 100 day supply- still a bit over 3 months. That is for the vitamin D in it as a natural supplement as compared to something with refined vitamin D.

I also use a light box in the winter months. Have been using it for a week or so when the weather really gets cold and dark and it really helps with depression.

I also take Blackstrap Molasses. This really should be organic. They are high in magnesium and iron. I forget what exactly I take that for but like everything else- I take it in moderation. I don't think it's a good idea to get into taking something every day of my life so I just take it on a occassional basis. Sometimes I take it for a month, sometimes I don't take it for several months.

One favorite meal of mine is "Chinese Potatoes". Take potatoes, grate them up, soften them in boiling water, put them in a stir fry along with other vegetables, top with cheese, salsa, and sour cream. Makes a complete meal and doesn't cost all that much. I've read that if you eat potatoes and dairy you will have all the nutrition that you need.

I've been researching this for many years now, this is what I like to do in my down time, get on the computer, find a topic, and research the heck out of it. I don't write papers, but I remember many things that I've read and put the stories together.

Please add anything you've found that helps your health and/or ask questions. If I can answer I will. I don't have a degree in anything like this and anything you try is at your own risk. My eddication is just a Google PhD amassed over 25 years of research online and from buying a few thousand books and reading them.

I don't much care for the normal medical system as they want to keep you sick and functioning so you keep feeding them money until you're dead.

Hii,
I dont know about the wardenberg's ssyndrome.But i initially advising the people who are suffering from ear problems.In hyderabad magnasv hospital is good for ent problems.It is in dilsukhnagar and the surgeon is named as best surgeon in hyderabad.If anyone interested visit it.
Thank you,

I don't much care for the normal medical system as they want to keep you sick and functioning so you keep feeding them money until you're dead.

Yes, the normal medical system is not good at all. Better to switch to a holistic or neutraceutical way of healing. All-natural products with no chemicals that cause complications.

Our bodies cannot make Iodine. However it requires iodine.

I used to haul salt out of the mines and some of the table salt has iodine put into it already. Normal use of a little iodine added salt in your food is already measured across a year for a typical American to get what they require individually in general for Iodine daily. I do not try to use more than that.

When you eat something, your liver has a form of fluid made from most of what you ate within two hours stored and ready to feed your muscles body-wide for big power when you require it most in strength. Then the Liver will release that special fuel to the body. Since there is only about a coffee cups worth stored, after a hour or two at most you are tired (Burned out because that fuel is all gone) the liver will need to make more as you hydrate and rest. After a period of time you have the fuel rebuilt and stored by the liver.

Here is a catch.

If you ate something really big dinner or whatever then went to bed? The liver sees that you are not using that fuel and dumps it to fat in about 6 hours. To store against future no food time. There is a whole sequence in how the liver processes the food. And it will absolutely dump the excess to fat.

In trucking in the picture on my avatar I was about 155 flat in weight. That was because I worked very hard. Sometimes moving a whole trailer load of meat, seafood, etc two times a day off the floor of the trailer, walk it to the dock and build pallets. 49000 pounds each time in a few hours. In winter (down to -60F) that means I am eating 10,000 calories (5 meals a day, mainly steaks and taters etc. Steaks for the protein power and the potatoes for the carb, to work hours) then drive 1000 miles to be somewhere and do it again the following morning. Lots of manual labor.

In the summer I eat one meal, nap it off then hydrate. I remember running blacktop in paving in 110F weather in high summer, buying 10 dollars worth of gatorade a day. Its all gone evaporated to keep me cool and safe from heat stroke which I have had in the past. Your mind just quits working and down you go. If you do not recieve a snowcone or something surgery right away followed by a fluid with a little salty snack food you are in serious trouble for your life from heat. As long you hydrate you will function. However food is also important. But not too much. When you get into death valley out west and it's 120 on the temp with 170 at the reefer between your tractor and trailer back there its HOT. We go through a awful lot of water between the two of us out west some trips. Normally carried 10 gallons ready to go in the storage.

I had a incident in 1995 summer down in the old 76 at Spartansburg SC. My weather was 100F with 92% humidity at 10PM the previous night. Sleeper and cab air conditioning was making frosted windows. I went to bed in about a 60 degree situation. Sometime in the night the truck's AC totally failed. But being asleep I did not know anything until it recirculated heat and added more heat from the sun beating on the tractor all day. At 2PM I came around in what was about 155 degrees inside that cab. My body was absoltuely a block of wood and way way too dry. I had a trucker carry me into the resturant and set me at the counter. Gave two instructions. Pitchers of sweet ice tea constantly the rest of the day and call ambulance if I fall to the floor. I sipped that ice tea from 2PM until 10Pm that second day about 5 gallons total. My body started making fluid to pee again at midnight that evening. I knew I will be ok at that point. But it was a very near thing. The truck cost 2000 dollars on day three to replace the entire AC system that almost cost me my life. Cost the company a delivery too. (Late by about three days.) not doing that again if I can avoid it. Humans are not made to be in a oven and survive. So my situation is chalked up to avoiding death.

Fast forward into retirement I am at 200 flat. I don't eat much hardly at all because I am not working like I did. If I have a day coming on where I have doctors appointments, bowling or some other really intense activity then I will eat a traditional western (Truckers) Omelette and a side of bacon at the waffle house on the way out of town early in the morning. That is usually enough to get me into the afternoon at high power. There is a special grill cook in the VA Cafe who does a amazing food to order, just ask him what you want and you will have fuel for the rest of the day.

If I ate like that and sit at the computer all day or did nothing then I get obese fast. go to 260 in no time. Thats no fun. (Heart oxygen saturation and other issues kick in. People who were obese in my family were dead by 40 usually. Im halfway through 50's If I am lucky I will just have a big stroke and be dead like most of my relatives into the 80's or 90's That is the key, the big one. Not just a little one that lands you in a nursing home. No way.

I take full blood panels once a year. That generally shows up any shortage in range of various necessary items in the blood. Habitually I am short on a family of Vitamin B. That usually manifest itself in various short tempered days so I take a B complex and wait a few hours. And Im fine again. again that depends on what foods I buy specifically. There is no point in going through the particulars in food other than you do not want to eat too many calories if you are not using strength or endurance of a long day. As the liver will cheerfully dump that into fat.

Thats the other side of fat. If you for example were served traditional virginia ham and strong beans your liver will shunt that to your Gallbladder which sits in your right side rib cage towards the middle back. IF your gallbladder quits working you feel intense pain and might have to have it taken out. One job of that thing is to dump a form of liquid bile or fat into your intestines constantly so whatever you eat will get moved through and digested. Since there is about 60 feet give or take inside a human it will need a certain amount. Again if you over eat well that goes to fat as well.

When you dont eat in a fasting, you are forcing your body to start stripping fuel from the liver, then your muscles then your skeleton. And finally from the fat. If you ate nothing at all you can live a few weeks but your heath, blood chemistry and eveyrthing is thrown off. It can and will kill you or worse if you do it too hard or too much. You have to eat. And so what I do is I graze. A little something in the morning and again about early afternoon. And then leave it alone. (Excluding holidays and special meals that I listed in the recent post a couple of days ago) Being hungry of itself is not bad, but to get shaky or loss of power or whatever else related to really being hungry you have to eat something.

Last edited:
Back