He arose!

Reba

Retired Terp
Premium Member
Reaction score
He arose! Hallelujah! Christ Jesus arose!

I wish you all a blessed Resurrection Sunday! :P

Hallelujah! Jesus Christ, our Lord had arose!!! :)

Thank you, Reba. I also wish you a blessed Easter too and to everyone else too! :)

Have a blessed Easter! :)
Hugs!

Happy Easter (signs, resurrection) :)

Thank you! Also wishes everyone else a blessed Easter as well.

(note: this thread isn't a place to make inappropriate jokes--if one wants to make a joke, etc., create another thread and put it in the appropriate section-- :ty:)

~RR

Thanks, RR. Happy Easter, a day of renewal to all.

Hallelujah and Thank you Rebaie, have a blessed Easter to you all.

Happy Easter everyone! :)

He Is Risen! Every dawn tells of His Resurrection, Every sunset proclaims His glory! May your spirit rejoice and your heart be glad as you celebrate the Resurrection of Our Lord. Have a Glorious Easter!

WOW! The Religious police aren't out shutting us down?! :eek3: :lol:

Happy Easter Reba, Cheri, Angel & RR, and others!

May the Lord be with you!

Easter is termed a moveable feast because it is not fixed in relation to the civil calendar. Easter falls at some point between late March and late April each year (early April to early May in Eastern Christianity), following the cycle of the moon. After several centuries of disagreement, all churches accepted the computation of the Alexandrian Church (now the Coptic Church) that Easter is the first Sunday after the first fourteenth day of the moon (the Paschal Full Moon) that is on or after the ecclesiastical vernal equinox.

Above is what I found from Wikipedia. Bless all of us with wonderful Happy Easter!

Back