HBO's True Blood

bruisedhalo

Reaction score
For anyone who prefers their vampires with fangs that don't sparkle.

I love this tv series, and all the main vampires have a great back story. Even Godric who was only in season 2 for a short time. Eric and Godric's relationship as maker and child is my favorite. Godric brings out Eric's humanity. It's heartbreaking to see Eric cry cause you don't expect him too.

Any fans on here? do you have a favorite moment in the series?

If theres already a TB thread you may lock and link.

OMG YES VAMPS THAT DON'T SPARKLE ARE THE BEST! haha. I am obsessed with True Blood! Eric is one sexy viking vampire! Love him! I'd really have to think hard about a favorite moment. I am sure I have plenty, one for sad, happy, funny, etc. but It would take me forever to think of just one. haha. Are you all caught up? What did you think of Sunday's ep? I was hoping for more in it- like I thought the ending of the ep could have been better. Last weeks was amazing! But I can't wait to see how they continue with the season, cause they are throwing in many things that aren't in this seasons' book, so they are skipping ahead in them, but hopefully they won't screw the show up by adding things in early.

The show no more remains the same, it has become much more impressive with regards to per episode plotlines, as writers are using heir imaginative skills up to utmost levels. The initial few episodes of True Blood season 3, which have marked their appearance on the television screens, came packed with twists and turns.

Vampire movies are the worst movies I have seen in my life. I don't understand how people enjoy watching vampire movies?!?!? Seriously, I would rather to watch Barney instead.

Would love to see True Blood, but do not have cable or satellite.

I was lucky enough to get both seasons on DVD and just finished up Season 3. I must say it was hot and sexual, but ended slightly less powerful than I thought it should. I love Eric Northman, body and soul. lol I like how they did his character and can't wait to see what else they'll do with his character in the next seasons. To anyone who has read the books by Charlaine Harris, the Sookie Stackhouse series is way more passionate than the show, but HBO did an amazing job of transferring the book into reality. Great characters, emotion, and effects!

To the Twilighters, I love your vampires as well, but the glitter-factor is a bit of a let-down. We all know that vampires have never glittered, because well, sunlight burns them to a crispy mess.

To Authentic, I feel that Barney is less functional and mature than the interllect of the TrueBlood world. If you'd rather have singing and dancing on a preschool level that's your choice, enjoy it! I personally enjoy a murder-mystery with supe's (supernaturals) and sex. ;-)

Thanks for reading,

iacobus

Back