Hawg's Introduction & APD / CAPD

hawgdawg

Reaction score
Owdy Folks,

I stumbled across this blog this morning, while engaging more research into APD / CAPD and, EUREKA !!!, I have finally found a forum filled with folks who can identify with what I, and others have endured.
Suffice it to say, I'm relieved and happy to have fortuitously encountered this blog site.
As already stated in a couple of my replies to other threads, I'm grateful to be able to learn from you all. Thank you for having me, and for sharing your experiences and modalities of treatment. It means a great deal to an ole cuss like me to be able to effect the positive changes in my communication that I so desperately seek. :)

Owdy Folks,

I stumbled across this blog this morning, while engaging more research into APD / CAPD and, EUREKA !!!, I have finally found a forum filled with folks who can identify with what I, and others have endured.
Suffice it to say, I'm relieved and happy to have fortuitously encountered this blog site.
As already stated in a couple of my replies to other threads, I'm grateful to be able to learn from you all. Thank you for having me, and for sharing your experiences and modalities of treatment. It means a great deal to an ole cuss like me to be able to effect the positive changes in my communication that I so desperately seek. :)

Really, this is AllDeaf Forum, not a blog site. There is a blog on the Avatar if you want to make statements or youtube video. That is okay. This forum here is what we make discussions on any topic that we want to discuss. It is not chat and blog threads. Just want to clear that up for you.

:welcome: to AllDeaf Forum. Hope you have fun reading and posting here. See you around. :wave:

Really, this is AllDeaf Forum, not a blog site. There is a blog on the Avatar if you want to make statements or youtube video. That is okay. This forum here is what we make discussions on any topic that we want to discuss. It is not chat and blog threads. Just want to clear that up for you.

:welcome: to AllDeaf Forum. Hope you have fun reading and posting here. See you around. :wave:

I happened to noticed that there were no blogs on the avatars except in our profiles. I don't know as I never use blog for myself to make comments or use video. :hmm:

There are some blogs here too although I don't think I've read any.

Back