Having bit of hard time.

overthepond

Reaction score
But trying to be positive, Jasper is nearly same age as when Hugo was killed. My best friend had just given me a beautiful book filled with all (well almost) of photographs taken of Hugo at his short 7 months of life. It was nice to have that as keepsake as he'll never grow up. It would have been his 1st birthday on 22nd November.

Jasper continue to drive me nuts with toilet rolls! He seems to have an obsession of stealing them and playing with them! :giggle:image.jpg

He's absolutely gorgeous, loveable, cheeky kitten. He loves baths! Loves his food, his cuddles with me if Boris allows!

It's amazing that his eyes are almost same color as him!!

Aww thats sweet.

My 2 yrs old kitty, she's a female. She does remind me of my Jude in some way. They both have same color green eyes. BUT shes black and Jude was red (red tabby). :)

I used to have a black tabby cat, and I was his favorite person of any family member. He listened to no one but me.

I used to have a black tabby cat, and I was his favorite person of any family member. He listened to no one but me.

really i wonder if black kitty do have issues with human. She does not mind me at all. In the beginning, she refused to let my hub touch her for less than two years. SHe starts to let him touch her whenever she feels like. She refuses to let my two kids to touch her. :roll: She's some freaky kitty. :giggle:

I knew a woman that had 2 Siamese cats and they would made a make mess of the toilet paper rolls. One cat would attack the roll and the other cat would be on the look out for the woman . It got so bad the woman had to take a wash cloth and wrapped it around the roll and put a safety pin on it. I was wondering why the toilet paper was wrapped up when I went to use the bathroom . The 2 cats reminded the Siamese cats in ' Lady and the Tramp'.

I knew a woman that had 2 Siamese cats and they would made a make mess of the toilet paper rolls. One cat would attack the roll and the other cat would be on the look out for the woman . It got so bad the woman had to take a wash cloth and wrapped it around the roll and put a safety pin on it. I was wondering why the toilet paper was wrapped up when I went to use the bathroom . The 2 cats reminded the Siamese cats in ' Lady and the Tramp'.

That's hilarious!!! Lol, I have tried everything possible, taken down the loo holder (he pulls them off to get the roll) putting the loo roll up high, and put lock on the cupboard door (where I keep the rest do the loo rolls) locked the bathroom door but when you need to go to the toilet in the dark half asleep we end up with bruises from walking into the door! At the moment he still haven't figured out the new loo roll holder I just got, it's like this but metal.....

Buy John Lewis White Rope Toilet Roll Holder, White online at John Lewis

That's hilarious!!! Lol, I have tried everything possible, taken down the loo holder (he pulls them off to get the roll) putting the loo roll up high, and put lock on the cupboard door (where I keep the rest do the loo rolls) locked the bathroom door but when you need to go to the toilet in the dark half asleep we end up with bruises from walking into the door! At the moment he still haven't figured out the new loo roll holder I just got, it's like this but metal.....

Buy John Lewis White Rope Toilet Roll Holder, White online at John Lewis

I bet your cat will love using that for a cat scratching post. LOL! I once when to the bathroom and could not found the roll I was using . My dog took it and chewed on it He only did this one time , I keep the door close at all times now. Just think how boring our life would be without pets. LOL!!

The look on your cat is so funny ! He looks so guilty , he was caught red pawed

I bet your cat will love using that for a cat scratching post. LOL! I once when to the bathroom and could not found the roll I was using . My dog took it and chewed on it He only did this one time , I keep the door close at all times now. Just think how boring our life would be without pets. LOL!!

The look on your cat is so funny ! He looks so guilty , he was caught red pawed

He would have loved that but I got metal one instead so he cannot use it as scratching post!

He, Boris and the chickens brings such a joy in my life, all completely different characters and keeps me on my toes!

He would have loved that but I got metal one instead so he cannot use it as scratching post!

He, Boris and the chickens brings such a joy in my life, all completely different characters and keeps me on my toes!

Does your cat go after the chicken? I had cat and he would jump on the table and get behind the hamsters cage and try to push it on the floor.

Back