Have you played Mousehunt on Facebook

Celticty

Reaction score
I have been playing this one for a little while. My good friends got me on this and it is addictive. I really love this game it is so much fun. You have to buy traps and build some, try to catch many wierd and interesting mice. It is pretty cool.

Hmm... sounds interesting.

I'll stick with Mafia Wars. :thumb:

Who made Mousehunt?

OH NO Not another addictive FB game!!! I'm not even going to look this time.. LOL Farmtown is enough right now!!

Hmm... sounds interesting.

I'll stick with Mafia Wars. :thumb:

Who made Mousehunt?

I have no idea, I will have to check when I get home.

OH NO Not another addictive FB game!!! I'm not even going to look this time.. LOL Farmtown is enough right now!!

This one all you really do is check on it every once in a while, if it gives you an option to sound the horn you do and you see if you caught any mice, and make sure you have cheese, or switch them out. It is really fun I think. Of course I never have played farmtown.

Hahaha... that's me. I prefer to stick with just one game. I know some people who have way too many applications on their Facebook profiles. I know one woman who has 100 pages worth of applications under the "Boxes" tab. My display resolution is set at 1280 x 1024 and it's still over 100 pages long! Yikes!

I know some people who love Zynga so much that they install just about every game that Zynga offers. It gets a little annoying when people keep inviting me to play different games, but I'm fine since I can block it and never hear about it again. :)

Back