Have You Noticed? Part V

have u notice that i say why not u can call other family alike sister or cousin to pick u up to hospital to see ur uncle???

Have you notice no my grandma want be alone spend with her brother. My other cousins never came and pick me up that I dont keep contact them very much. My sisters that cant pick me up cuz of my grandma want be alone with him and my mom too but right now my mom is at work till around 8 pm then zoom to hopstial.

Have you notice no my grandma want be alone spend with her brother. My other cousins never came and pick me up that I dont keep contact them very much. My sisters that cant pick me up cuz of my grandma want be alone with him and my mom too but right now my mom is at work till around 8 pm then zoom to hopstial.

have u notice now i got clear now wow??

:grouphug: Sure, hope someone can pick you up to see your uncle at the hospital. Here's a suggestion taxi cab or local bus? If your mom is forsure going to hospital she can bring back home. That's just an idea.

Awww Have you noticed DeafMonkey, Your family is in my thoughts and prayers, Hope he would beat the odds. :fingersx:

have u notice that i hope that u can make it to see ur uncle?

Have you notice already talked to my mom and she said no families to visit my great uncle till he get recovery first then can see him. :) .. I hope he get better soon :fingersx: he is still very sick! he just had an opreated yesterday. I asked her how come he got cancer? and she said that my great uncle had been in pain make why it is in pain? so had to operated to find out and ah it is cancer in his kidney and bowel. So, that only my mom and my grandma. My mom told me that my grandma need my mom be there for my grandma.

Have you notice already talked to my mom and she said no families to visit my great uncle till he get recovery first then can see him. :) .. I hope he get better soon :fingersx: he is still very sick! he just had an opreated yesterday. I asked her how come he got cancer? and she said that my great uncle had been in pain make why it is in pain? so had to operated to find out and ah it is cancer in his kidney and bowel. So, that only my mom and my grandma. My mom told me that my grandma need my mom be there for my grandma.

have u notice that but family wanna see him before he gone and wanna to say good bye if he gone?

have u notice that but family wanna see him before he gone and wanna to say good bye if he gone?

have you notice yeah I know :( so I am still keep working on it which my mom will come down to my home tomorrow and will talk to her :)

Have you notice yeahh will talk to her tomorrow when she come down here *cross my fingers*.. all of my families loves him.

DM, I sure hope your mom will come down there tomorrow.. you can see your great uncle and tell him you love him.

Have you notice yeah I will talk to her when she come down here and ask her about it :)

DM , I sure hope it all works out with your mom and family. Your in my thoughts and prayers.

Have you noticed I got an ego booster!:giggle:

Have you noticed its a holiday for most people.

Have you noticed I am cooking a nice dinner tonight ..chicken with melted mozzarella cheese on top served with pasta covered in sauce smile yes, the garlic bread butter with parsley .

Back