Have you had any spanking by teacher or principal?

Oddball

Stay weird
Premium Member
Reaction score
Since I saw other thread regarding a female student receiving spankings from a male vice principal, I didn't want to hijack the thread.

Yes, I had received spanking from a male principal around 1981 after a teacher flatly lied to him that I just ran away from her and my classmates in an unofficial field trip. The field trip was consisted with a long distance walk from Highland Hts to Conneaut, Ohio without food and shelter. Teacher didn't inform our parents about that field trip or giving us permission slips for our parents' signatures. To my own eyes, it was illegal and it didn't consent for us. Teacher threatened and taunted me if I disagree with her. She knew it was downright wrong, but she did it anyway.

Ofc, my parents were called and I got home punished afterwards despite I tried to tell them the truth. About 10 years later, I repeated my experiences, my mom was shocked. My mom wanted to know why I did not tell her before.

My quote, "I did tell you long ago, but you never listened to me. Damage was already done." my mom immediately got quiet. :roll:

No, I've never been spanked at school.

The only "spanking" I received was a ruler smacked several times on the palm of my hand and several times on the top of my head.....

My boys were never spanked in school, one got a day of suspension for throwing pennies at a teacher (several students were involved), and she was a substitute teacher....he was grounded at home, his electronics taken away and going to bed an hour earlier....and of course, a good talking to.

No. I'm sure if any teacher tried to lay a hand on me, one of my parents would have put him/her in the hospital....

Laura

I against to spank! because, law is reason strictly! careful give you warn

I notice many people abuse to risk on kiddings, Social worker will take an parents (foster parents) will losing rid to kids, Parents will faults!

I was paddled in K and 1 in a public school by the principle, from 1 to 8th I went to a Catholic school and the nuns would take a ruler to your palms...whooo that hurts. They dont do that anymore. This was all back from around 75-83

Yeah, three times. 1st , 7th & 8th grades.

Once by female, the other two by male.

I have never been spanked by a teacher at school but my 1st grade teacher squeezed the skin on my hips.

Back