Have you ever ??

Waz

Reaction score
Have you ever throw sumthing unusual down the toilet and flush it ?

When i was young my parent gave me tablet and i alway pretend to shallow and go to toilet then spit it out and flush it, it happen regular until my dad find out coz every medication time i alway run to toilet, dunno which medication i was on ;)

Last edited:
Lol ur bad :D sometime si just rip the homework paper n flush it down so the teahcer won't know tat I fk the homework when I was little

Originally posted by Waz

When i was young my parent gave me tablet and i alway pretend to shallow and go to toilet then spit it out and flush it, it happen regular until my dad find out coz every medication time i alway run to toilet, dunno which medication i was on ;)

:shock: WHOAAAAAA you are bad LOL

he sure already :naughty:

once i caught mice, i threw it into toilet, :dunno: but really...my apt isn't dirty like you thought. ITs PURE CLEAN LIKE 2010

Originally posted by Waz

:lol: I did the same thing too, I always hated taking meds when I was little. I'd just fake swallow it and put it under my tongue then go to the bathroom and spit it out and flush it down the toilet.. they never found out or didnt even notice i kept going there everytime :P

Originally posted by t e d d y
Lol ur bad :D sometime si just rip the homework paper n flush it down so the teahcer won't know tat I fk the homework when I was little

still do it or say my dog ate my homework now? :rofl:

Once, I had a hamster when I was little. The hamster died and my dad flushed it down the toilet.

Originally posted by BostonIceFire
At least it was not alive at that moment!
OMG! :shock: What if it was still alive? Just deep sleep?

Throw Cigarettes, whenever i smoked and finish done...throw it away .....FLUSH** lolz :lol: :lol:

Back