Have you ever heard of Richard Roehm passed away today?

WhiteWolves64

Reaction score
I heard the rumors that Richard Roehm (R.R.) has passing away at 3:30 this afternoon today from heart attack. And one of my friend from Facebook said that there's confirmed that:

"Here is the reliable source about the confirmation of Richard Roehm's death. He was being passed away today at 3: 30pm at the Western Medical Center in Santa Ana, CA. Richard Roehm was only 50 years old from heart attack. Someone already confirmed the death with the Orange County's Cornoner Division."

But i do not see any obituary of his name on listed today.... I really don't know if it's true or hoax?

I don't see how can we help you..... you should be asking his family/friends...

I don't see how can we help you..... you should be asking his family/friends...

Yeah i know but i just want to proof that he passed away or not... Some says it's true but most of them are skeptical about him as i am one of them (skeptical).

I heard the rumors that Richard Roehm (R.R.) has passing away at 3:30 this afternoon today from heart attack. And one of my friend from Facebook said that there's confirmed that:

"Here is the reliable source about the confirmation of Richard Roehm's death. He was being passed away today at 3: 30pm at the Western Medical Center in Santa Ana, CA. Richard Roehm was only 50 years old from heart attack. Someone already confirmed the death with the Orange County's Cornoner Division."

But i do not see any obituary of his name on listed today.... I really don't know if it's true or hoax?

Joe McRoberts say that in his FB?

is he an important deaf figure or....?

Want proof? Suggest contact St. Peter and he will tell you if it is true or your friend was too drunk and made up the story.

Yes, That true. According to his brother said on his face book

Robert Roehm
4 hours ago ·

My brother Richard Roehm passed away today. Mom is taking it very hard.
I know he's founded a good enterprise with the Orange County Deaf Advocacy Center. I'd like to help carry on his mission, but I won't take it on full-time. I can't break the new circles of friends I have found myself into.

Joe McRoberts say that in his FB?

Yes, Joseph McRoberts said that in his FB.....

He used to be a member of this forum and he was banned from this forum for a long time.

He was nothing but a nuisance.

Not really but he is well known in the Deaf Community. He also was a member here on AllDeaf. His username is/was Nesmuth -- a member that was thrown into the banned land.

Not really but he is well known in the Deaf Community. He also was a member here on AllDeaf. His username is/was Nesmuth -- a member that was thrown into the banned land.

oh my... shame that he left behind a bad taste... :(

You could try calling the city hall of the town or city he lives in and see if there is any record of his death. Someone spread a rumor around that my ex brother was dead and I called the city hall in Florida to see if was true .
Unfortunately my ex brother is live alive! And don't think I am being horrible.
The bastard raped my older sister and stole over $100, 000 from elderly mother. I guess the person that did spread the rumor around hated my ex brother so he hoped he WAS dead.

I sincerely hope that is not true. Please let me know. Richard Roehm is a singular asset to the deaf community.

Where is Richard Roehm?

He isn't answering his phone. Can someone please not start these sorts of rumors?

He is a pretty controversial deaf figure from what I understand. A lot of rumors out there. Tousi may know him and be able to shed some light.

He used to be a member of this forum and he was banned from this forum for a long time.

He was nothing but a nuisance.

I heard the same from the deaf community in this area not good news. As a human being, sorry for the loss.

Back