have you all get a pm from strange men??

moonflower

Reaction score
i got a PM when i got in AD from a strange man it was sent yesterday
calling me honey

sheesh i hate when strange men who don't use posts calling me honey
ugh

I have gotten very strange business deals via pm and once in a while I get a pm from strange women which is way off the point and she knows nothing about me.

I just report strange business deals or strange women sometimes I just delete the pm but if I see it pop up twice again then I report it to Alex or one of the moderators. Don't worry about it too much, yes it is annonying and that is why I do not respond to pm's that I clearly know are not from AllDeaf readers.

yep
it only happen before with other man once now haven't gotten more since then
and now other one yesterday in my pm
heath

Cunning-Plan.gif
~you may lucky day!

moonflower said:
yep
it only happen before with other man once now haven't gotten more since then
and now other one yesterday in my pm
heath

Yeah Moonflower, I would not worry about it too much unless they take it one step further. Most of the strange pm's I get usually just stop there and do not go any further.

If it does then the biggest concern here for women is a sick stalker and for men the biggest concern here is about losing alots of money. This is true on hearing people's forums not just Deaf forums.

If you have any more problems. Talk to Alex or one of the moderators who will refer you to Alex if you don't know who Alex is and Alex is the owner of AllDeaf.

If things become serious to the point where you need to call the police then go ahead and call the police. I pray and hope this never has to happen. Since you have gotten two strange pm's, just do not respond to them and forward them to Alex. He will take care of it.

I got one from a girl who said she read my profile and is looking for a good man. She must not read very well because I'm female and my profile says so. LOL :wtf:

LOL zoo

same with the man yesterday in pm said i look good but i don't have a person pic duh lol and called me honey eekkkk

I got one too. Offered job in UK. I stop talking to him when he asked for more personal stuff.

Heath said:
I have gotten very strange business deals via pm and once in a while I get a pm from strange women which is way off the point and she knows nothing about me.

I just report strange business deals or strange women sometimes I just delete the pm but if I see it pop up twice again then I report it to Alex or one of the moderators. Don't worry about it too much, yes it is annonying and that is why I do not respond to pm's that I clearly know are not from AllDeaf readers.

Well, they want YOU because your body tastes like a candy of Heath. You ask for it ! :giggle: Lick all over your face as taste as sweet.

zookeeper4321 said:
I got one from a girl who said she read my profile and is looking for a good man. She must not read very well because I'm female and my profile says so. LOL :wtf:

*gasp* you had your transgender surgery. :deal:

Kalista said:
Well, they want YOU because your body tastes like a candy of Heath. You ask for it ! :giggle: Lick all over your face as taste as sweet.

You made me laugh for the first time today !!!!! :laugh2: ;)

Back