have anyone read archie and etc?

I like to read them, and I still do. :thumb:

hah i didnt heard abt archie until it was like several months ago and now i like the comics

Originally posted by vice
hah i didnt heard abt archie until it was like several months ago and now i like the comics
Until several months ago!? Where have you been?

hey ya all ... i am telling ya i was realllllly stupid... my mom was spoiled me so much and bought me like milllion like that archie and jughead and betty and veronia... some how my friend cant afford for those.. so i give them allllllllllllllllllllll milllllllion to my friend and some ofthem to goodwill... by the way !!! i think i did right thing to do.. cuz they could have enjoy to read.. reading is important thing to do ...:) right :/

I just got a few last weekend. I will be getting a few more this week.

Originally posted by sweet7choc
hey ya all ... i am telling ya i was realllllly stupid... my mom was spoiled me so much and bought me like milllion like that archie and jughead and betty and veronia... some how my friend cant afford for those.. so i give them allllllllllllllllllllll milllllllion to my friend and some ofthem to goodwill... by the way !!! i think i did right thing to do.. cuz they could have enjoy to read.. reading is important thing to do ...:) right :/

Could have given that all to me!!! I love to read them! I am poor! lol

Honestly I love to read them.. *winks*

Wow!! An old thread about Archie and the Gang! I loved growing up, reading all about Archie's love antics and woes over who he should go out with one week and another the following week, etc!

But I always enjoyed Jughead's solo stories, centering on him and JellyBean his new baby sister. Always running away and hiding from Big Ethel! :lol:

Dumb Moose always had Midge and fought Reggie away from Midge. :roll:

Back