Hard to understand English ? ASL-E can help you!

PePe LePew

Reaction score
Hard to understand English? ASL-E can help you!

Hard time to understand English writing? You'll learn English in ASL fast.

'Teach Me English in American Sign Language' DVD tutorials for the Deaf

Watch video at ASLE.TV at ASLe.tv - Learn English FAST

What is the difference between "a" and "the"?

What is the difference between "I met" and "I have met"?

Also, watch video at [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veTHjmk3bx8]YouTube - ZURFER: Without ASL, English is I-M-P-O-S-S-I-B-L-E![/ame]

What is the difference between "this" and "that"?

What is the difference between "these" and "those"?

What is the difference between "much" and "many"?

Hello everyone I'am from Michigan, I don't know how many Michigan are in here in Alldeaf and I will be senting out a flyer to all of you from Michigan to let you know when & where we will meet in person to buy the ASL-E DVD, cost is $20.00 each. Hopefully to set this up at F.A.D, T.C.A.D and maybe MSD, DAD, so that everyone can come and buy the ASL-E DVD any of the deaf club. Hope to see you there. I'am waiting for the DVD to come then I will sent out the flyer to all of you when & where to meet and the time too.

Thank You

PePe LePew

Hello Everybody from Michigan

If you have not order ASL-E DVD online yet, we are awaiting for the package to come from UPS, we will be selling ASL-E DVD. Some people are not comfortable to order online or may not have a credit card to order online or does not trusted to order online. You will feels better to buy it from us in person face to face. You can sent me a private message if you want, let me know if you are interested to buy it and we will set this up for many deaf and hoh from Michigan to meet us at one place, knowing it brings comfort for many without worrying about not getting your ASL-E dvd in mail which may be late or takes longer. Thats why we feels everybody would be more comfortable to buy it in person without worrying about not getting one. We will let you know when it will be here okay. Just sent me a private message if you have any question we will be happy to help you all out.

Thanks Smile!

Hard to understand English? ASL-E can help you!

Hard time to understand English writing? You'll learn English in ASL fast.

'Teach Me English in American Sign Language' DVD tutorials for the Deaf

Watch video at ASLE.TV at ASLe.tv - Learn English FAST

What is the difference between "a" and "the"?

What is the difference between "I met" and "I have met"?

Also, watch video at YouTube - ZURFER: Without ASL, English is I-M-P-O-S-S-I-B-L-E!

What is the difference between "this" and "that"?

What is the difference between "these" and "those"?

What is the difference between "much" and "many"?

Hello everyone I'am from Michigan, I don't know how many Michigan are in here in Alldeaf and I will be senting out a flyer to all of you from Michigan to let you know when & where we will meet in person to buy the ASL-E DVD, cost is $20.00 each. Hopefully to set this up at F.A.D, T.C.A.D and maybe MSD, DAD, so that everyone can come and buy the ASL-E DVD any of the deaf club. Hope to see you there. I'am waiting for the DVD to come then I will sent out the flyer to all of you when & where to meet and the time too.

Thank You

PePe LePew

Back