Hard of Hearing college student

wjfren01

Reaction score
Hey all,

I am a hard of hearing student who plays soccer at Centre College. I major in History and Economics. I have a few Deaf friends but not as many as I should. I also want to connect with hard of hearing people like myself with cochlear implants and mainstreamed. I am fluent in sign language and grew up going to a deaf preschool before going mainstream. Nice to find this website and take care!

-Will

Welcome as well! Good luck with a double major! I thought about it and decided against that.

I also want to connect with hard of hearing people like myself with cochlear implants and mainstreamed. I am fluent in sign language and grew up going to a deaf preschool before going mainstream.
Welcome!!!! There are a ton of hoh folks(both CI and hearing aids) who were mainstreamed here! That's awesome you got ASL and Deaf preschool!!!!

:welcome: to AD.

Mainstreamed here but no CI.

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I was mainstreamed elementary and high school with oral-only program. I hate oral-only program. That was in the 1954 to 1966 era. I am an old woman now. Have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

Back