Happy valentine's day y 'all

saxxykitty78

Reaction score
Now it is here what you lovebirds will do or whoever is dingle todo for today? I will continue to spoil myself to feel pretty for no reason lol have fun y'all ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am snowed in. My date can't drive in this weather so we will have Valentine's Day in March when he is home from vacation. I will watch romantic movies on Netflix today. Happy Valentine's Day!! :hug:

Lookin' forward on <3 sales what I need 2 buy 4 mahself n' mah son. N' it's time 4 meh 2call some of mah buddies from old skool. That's abt all I have 4 now. Have a Great <3 Day!

HappyValentinesDayLoop.gif

Giving my Valentine to my handsome male Rottweiler this year. Maybe I'll have a Valentine to give to a human next year.

Giving my Valentine to my handsome male Rottweiler this year. Maybe I'll have a Valentine to give to a human next year.

Your profile said spending time with my girlfriend. You may want to erase that. Your dog is cute!

Happy Valentine's Day!

Attachments

• untitled.png
    untitled.png
    69.7 KB · Views: 14

I will have to settle for my handsome mini poodle mix . I just hope he does not give me poop for a gift as it's to icy to get out of the my condo.

Lol nice but yeah don't have to celebrate if u are alone but open wine bottle and go mmm ;) anyway have fun ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank you very much!!! I updated my profile. That is the best gift I can give myself for Valentine's Day.

Wife and I celebrated last weekend without kids and its hard to get a place in the restraunts here as they book early and are usually filled before we even think about it. So we celebrated at a nice restraunt that wasnt crowded from the holiday as well. Worked on our ASL as we dined as well.

On a side note, Happy Valentines to everyone here, enjoy!

That goes for me too. I would love to spend my time with my darling husband who had passed away in 2012. I miss him a lot. Wish he was here with me to celebrate Valentine's Day. :tears: :cry: :(

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! :sadwave:

Last edited:
That goes for me too. I would love to spend my time with my darling husband who had passed away in 1012. I miss him a lot. Wish he was here with me to celebrate Valentine's Day. :tears: :cry: :(

:hug: Bebonang! :hug:

Back