Happy Father's Day!!!

KristinaB

Emotional Mess
Premium Member
Reaction score
I want to wish all Fathers a very Happy Father's Day. I miss my father very much as I lost him in 1991. We also lost my father-in-law in 2009.

I also wish all Father's to be and very Happy Father's Day. This includes Alex and Aghori that I know of right now.

Wishing all the fathers and fathers-to-be a Happy Father's Day. Daddies who are hands on realllly make a different in children's lives. I was blessed to have a hands on father growing up.

Happy Father's day. Tomorrow I will see my old man, since I fear he won't see 2012. He has done so much for me (and Mom, too) and I will spend the day with him and let him know he is loved and appreciated.
The pic of him is from his younger days when he was a navigator and bombardier of B-52's.

Attachments

• 264118_1812538588654_1095715215_31649351_5548576_s.jpg
    264118_1812538588654_1095715215_31649351_5548576_s.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 4
I miss my dad. He isn't gone, but he isn't here either.

I lost my father in 2003 and my husband's father had passed away long time before my father passed. But I do wish my husband and my son "HAPPY FATHER'S DAY".

Just wishing > HAPPY FATHER'S DAY, EVERY FATHER ON EARTH!!!!!! :thumb:

Orphaned here also, and we celebrated today with all the people in our family who are fathers.

I hope all the Alldeaf fathers have a great Father's Day. :)

Happy dad's day

i had amazing my dad in my lifes when im grewup

Attachments

• Mike n Sara.jpg
    Mike n Sara.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 7
Wirelessly posted

I wish those with fathers a wondeful day of relaxation. For those whose fathers that are beloved I wish them a day of strong recollection. I also wish those who are expecting their magical bundles of joy a special day of immense joy. Happy Father's Day my dear Christopher from our little girls oxox

Wirelessly posted (sent from a smartphone. )

Happy Fathers Day to me!!! :-D

Happy Fathers Day to all the wonderful Daddies out there that are there for their children.

Happy daddy's day to my corny dad.
57037723KZStDS_ph-1.jpg

Like I previously posted. Anyman can be a father. It takes a REAL MAN to be a DADDY! :)

Back