Happy Birthday to....

Sharky99

Reaction score
Happy birthday to ya, Oceanblue.. do have fun and dream of Tom Brady eh? :laugh2:

10cnlmw.gif

Happy Birthday Oceanblue!

:ty: Sharky :hug: I am surprised! Its going great so far, we won the AFC division :D great score board 34-3 yeah! I will be dreaming Woodhead and thinking of Brady :P thank you , sharky :)

Deafbajal , you are right :) thank you

alleycat thank you and Bott I like your dance , sweet :) thank you

Thank you Whitewolves, pepsi and Sallylou, so far my early bday has been awesome! My Patriots won the AFC division and all is good :)

Happy Birthday girl!!! Hope it will be a blast besides the Patriots winning.

Happy Birthday Ocean Blue If I could, I would get that Brady Boy delivered to you !!

You are kind and sweet and a wonderful spirit...I AM YELLING THIS REAL LOUD SO I HOPE YOU HEAR IT tight hugs....smile

Happy Birthday, OB! Hope you have a great one!

KristinaB, I am looking forward to having a good day tomorrow :)

Midnightsun, yes, a lunch date with Tom Brady would be nice :giggle: :)Thank you

ThewriteAlex, will do enjoy my day :)

Happy birthday Oceanblue, are you going to show us your latest birthday suit? lol

have a good day, Cheers

shall i remind matajan of your birthday?? sorry my bad cant help but gotta tease for a laugh, cheers for your special day

Grummer hahaha dont' think that will happen :lol: I am not an Ivy League girl for matajan :laugh2:

Dixie, thank you:ty:

oh well, at least you had a good chuckle, good to have humour, it adds the colour (british spelling) to the day. :cheers:

Back