Happy Birthday Liebling:-)))

Angel

♥"Concrete Angel"♥
Premium Member
Reaction score
Happy Birthday Liebling:)))!!!

May all your dreams come true, hope you will have a wonderful birthday! I'm so sorry if I ruin your birthday in the religious thread. hopefully you will forgive me someday :hug:

I wanted to create this thread to wish you a very happy birthday before I leave here.

Happy Birthday!!!

1111Topsy_Turvey_Birthday_Cake_by_p.jpg

Make sure that you share cake with us! :giggle:

First of all, I want to say Angel first before say something to you all.

Angel,

:tears: :hug: Your thread mean much to me and :ty: for make wonderful post toward me in your thread.

I am sorry for upset you at other thread and hope you will forgive me, too. :hug:

Of course I forgive you and prepare to forget our posts and let our miserable posts to trash bin. :)

I ask you to not leave AD please. I enjoy myself to read your posts.... Honsetly I do.

Dear ADers,

:ty: for cute birthday cakes mmmhhh and congrats me on my birthday. You all make my bad day into wonderful day.

Angel,

:tears: :hug: Your thread mean much to me and :ty: for make wonderful post toward me in your thread.

I am sorry for upset you at other thread and hope you will forgive me, too. :hug:

Of course I forgive you and prepare to forget our posts and let our miserable posts to trash bin. :)

I ask you to not leave AD please. I enjoy myself to read your posts.... Honsetly I do.

Dear ADers,

:ty: for cute birthday cakes mmmhhh and congrats me on my birthday. You all make my bad day into wonderful day.

AWWWW that is sweet letter !

Angel,

I ask you to not leave AD please. I enjoy myself to read your posts.... Honsetly I do..

:tears: Your friendship means so much more than just this forum Liebling and I hope you realized that and same goes to my other true bluesyie friends as well too. of course I forgive you Liebling as always AND don't forget how much fun we all had last July, I will cherish this memories for the rest of my life, you will always have a special place in my heart forever ! :hug:

Once again Happy Birthday sweetie!!!

:tears: Your friendship means so much more than just this forum Liebling and I hope you realized that and same goes to my other true bluesyie friends as well too. of course I forgive you Liebling as always AND don't forget how much fun we all had last July, I will cherish this memories for the rest of my life, you will always have a special place in my heart forever ! :hug:

Once again Happy Birthday sweetie!!!

:cry: True forums and in real person are not the same.

Liebling,

Happy Birthday to you...
repeat..
Happy Birthday to you............

You're deserved BIRTHDAY WOMAN!

:)
(hugs)
Take Care

Happy Birthday Liebling.. and many many more to come!!! Do enjoy your special day and chug up a German beer for us all eh!!

Happy Birthday, Liebling. The picture of the birthday cake on Authenic's post is huge and love having you share the cake with us, too. Hope you have a wonderful time on your Birthday day. :giggle:

I DID MAKE THREAD FOR WHOEVER BDAY TODAY BEFORE ANGEL DOES.. .. UGH.. anyway...

Back