Happy Birthday fly free!!! ;)

saxxykitty78

Reaction score
don't think I forgot your b-day... hope you have a greeeeattt day! ;) take care.. :)

Happy Birthday Fly Free!!!!!!!!!!!

in the 10 yrs we have known one another, we have had our ups and downs but our friendship deffy is growing older, but younger in every way, you have grown each year. and this year marks the speical year, you have met a wonderful bad boi, grown to be a wonderful sidekick for froggie, and not only that her little toad as well, love has held you soildly to the ground, and your friendship grew more!

may you have a wonderful birthday for each year you gain, you still are growing younger!

Happy Birthday my traveling friend! Aloha nui loa!

Javapride
:cheers:

Happy Birthday! Hope your day of celebrating your b-day is everything you've wanted and for many more to come as well!! Have a great and wonderful day!! ;)

:birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

birthday0033bc.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, FLYFREE :hug:

Happy Birthday FlyFree! Hope you have a good one too! :hug:

Happy Birthday to you...... So many wishes you have happy anything you deserved be...

Confused here for a mintune....

Is Fly Free a guy or a lady because I might have given her a guy's birthday gift:confused:

Happy Birthday Fly Free, may all your dreams come true, have a great birthday girl

:birthday: :party: HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY FROM ALL OF US TO YOU WE HOPE YOU HAVE A PARTY SO WE CAN PARTY TOO HEY!!!!Happy birthday flyfree hope have an amazing day!

Back