Happy 4th of July....

rockin'robin

Reaction score
10419460_667288533357563_7552466669652139352_n.jpg

No fireworks are allowed in San Francisco/Bay Area, but it is legal to selling fireworks everywhere. Nonsense!

Happy July 4th!

In parts of California they still allow the purchase of fireworks. There are stands on every corner. I personally think it is too hot and dry out to allow them. There are numerous professional shows here which is the best way to watch. IMO.

Happy 4th to everyone... please don't be stupid and blow off body parts... :squint:

Happy 4th :D Glad fireworks are not banned in my part of Cali. Even if they cost more and are made cheaper, I still love them :)

As John Adams wrote about our Independence Day celebrating:

"It ought to be commemorated, as the Day of Deliverance by solemn Acts of Devotion to God Almighty. It ought to be solemnized with Pomp and Parade, with Shews, Games, Sports, Guns, Bells, Bonfires and Illuminations from one End of this Continent to the other from this Time forward forever more."

Happy Fourth of July!

There is a big fire going on in Napa area that the firefighters been working hard to contain it.

In parts of California they still allow the purchase of fireworks. There are stands on every corner. I personally think it is too hot and dry out to allow them. There are numerous professional shows here which is the best way to watch. IMO.

Happy 4th of July everyone! Stay safe!

No fireworks are allowed in San Francisco/Bay Area, but it is legal to selling fireworks everywhere. Nonsense!

Happy July 4th!

yep but will have fireworks back it's at downtown san jose but 20 mins from where I am.. I'm in south bay tho but I'm not going cuz mom told me it was really short but chicago is where we wud go for vacation the fireworks wud last much longer than here.. ;)

Happy 4th of july... don't TEXT and drive PLUS don't drink and drive.. better have DD driver to drive your car home if u are too drink to drive home.. be safe and have fun today y'all ;)

Back