Happy 4th of July....

Happy 4th of July to y'all from South Carolina!

Happy 4th . If anyone is in Houston were by the jumbotron at freedom over texas. Hope everyone remembers what this day is about.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using AllDeaf App mobile app

Naw, I don't watch fireworks. Plus, I got several dogsitting jobs to do tonight. Hahaha.

Naw, I don't watch fireworks. Plus, I got several dogsitting jobs to do tonight. Hahaha.
I guess you'll be comforting the doggies during the neighborhood fireworks. :)

Happy July 4th to all of you from Alabama. :)

Went to a waterpark in Silver Springs (near DC) for 6 hours and then went to a nearby park for 4th of July festivities. Their fireworks show is always spectacular and I wasn't disappointed tonight. Left the house at 10 :30 am and got home around 11PM. Great day overall!

I went to the Senior apartments where there is a park by the high school. We waited a long time (from 8 pm to probably about 10:30 pm). Finally the lights at the football field or baseball field shut down ready for the fireworks to explode. The fireworks were so awesome, spectacular and beautiful to watch. I love them and never got tired of the fireworks at my old age. So cool. I was with my sister, my brother and my niece along with the people from the Senior Apartments. We all had a grand time and feeling so happy at the sight.

Happy Belated 4th of July. :thumb: :cheers:

Happy 4th of July! Don't eat too much food and enjoy your day. Stay safe!

Wishing you all a safe and happy 4th of July!!!!

Fireworks everywhere in my city last night..My doggie was terrified...so I stayed home with her.

Cookout and swam in the pool with my whole family including the twins.
Had a very nice time with them!

Back