Halo

Steel X

Reaction score
man...that game is good, but it's also LONG AND HARD...

too many enemies, fire power, and not enough shield on me...bleh.

i've been playing it almost 3 hours from 11 to 1 am lol

i don't own that game yet, but whenever i do, that should gives me plent of time to finish that up before Halo 2 comes out :P

I have Halo for Xbox. It's difficult! What I like about the game is that it's a lot of fun. I can also play co-op with another player. What I hate is that I have to play all the way through each level in order to save it for my next game. If I play one level and give up, I have to start over the next time I play. Argh!

Originally posted by VamPyroX
I have Halo for Xbox. It's difficult! What I like about the game is that it's a lot of fun. I can also play co-op with another player. What I hate is that I have to play all the way through each level in order to save it for my next game. If I play one level and give up, I have to start over the next time I play. Argh!
my point EXACTLY. i hope Halo 2 would have a "save it anywhere" position so it would make my life alot easier

FINALLY! I finally beat Halo....dang it was proably one of the longest games i've ever played...i've been playing it today for 3 and half hours...bleh it would've been easier if it has a "save-it-anywhere" position in that game but finally, i beat it. WHEW! well at least i got time to look forward to Halo 2! :P

A friend of mind made a huge request to Microsoft to make the game captioned/subtitled for Halo 2. Let's home they do that.

yeah i totally agree with that

it should be very important for all games to be subtitled because voice acting isn't always that good

A friend of mind made a huge request to Microsoft to make the game captioned/subtitled for Halo 2. Let's home they do that.

tsk! Microsoft forget about subtitle?? Nintendo always support subtitle on their own products.

Originally posted by illustrator
tsk! Microsoft forget about subtitle?? Nintendo always support subtitle on their own products.
Is that so? I could have sworn that I've played some games where subtitles were not included.

yeah i don't see what's the big deal with subtitles...we NEED them in order to undestand the story and characters better than just voice acting...that's pretty crappy if there is only voice acting

Is that so? I could have sworn that I've played some games where subtitles were not included.

which Nintendo's own products that doesn't come with subtitle??

Nintendo, Rare, Sega, Konami, and some others make alot of subtitled games

Originally posted by Steel
Nintendo, Rare, Sega, Konami, and some others make alot of subtitled games

Capcom didn't add subtitles to Resident Evil...

BTW, Rare don't make games for Nintendo anymore.

Originally posted by PSORules79
Capcom didn't add subtitles to Resident Evil...

BTW, Rare don't make games for Nintendo anymore.
I know. I didn't put Capcom up there in my list. I just said "some others"...not ALL.

True, Rare isn't working with Nintendo anymore. that's old news already so, hopefully, they would still make subtitled games on Xbox when Perfect Dark 2 and Conker sequel and other famous titles onto Xbox later this year.

Back