hairnets

DDU

Reaction score
has anyone else noticed this trend? this football season more and more of the pro players are losing their helmets. i think it is their hairnets. i know they gotta look pretty after the game and all but it looks mighty risky.

has anyone else noticed this trend? this football season more and more of the pro players are losing their helmets. i think it is their hairnets. i know they gotta look pretty after the game and all but it looks mighty risky.

Seconded. NFL should ban hairnets.

helmet pops off. player pats hair then puts on helmet. duh.

isn't it because they don't lock their chinstrap?

I am not sure what did you mean by that? i know hairnets are good for people who work in the food dept or catering or whatever but football?

like this one?
20148_lge.jpg
?

I am not sure what did you mean by that? i know hairnets are good for people who work in the food dept or catering or whatever but football?

like this one?
20148_lge.jpg
?

Ummmm...we watched a lot of football games Sunday...and yeah, I noticed a lot of helmets popping off!...

They are called "DoRags"....very popular with African-Americans....made out of nylon, I believe, so they would cause the "net" inside the helmet to be kind of "slippery"......and NO, they do not look like the hairnet in your pix....actually they look sort of like a litle "beanie".

Ummmm...we watched a lot of football games Sunday...and yeah, I noticed a lot of helmets popping off!...

They are called "DoRags"....very popular with African-Americans....made out of nylon, I believe, so they would cause the "net" inside the helmet to be kind of "slippery"......and NO, they do not look like the hairnet in your pix....actually they look sort of like a litle "beanie".

Ohhh i think i know what you are talking about. I have seen some african american wore the dorags a lot!! i suppose they feel comfortable to wear dorags under the helmets.

bunch of games had players losing their helmets. they are fined for not strapping them on so that's not a plm. it's their hours long , ubber expensive do's. next thing they will be adding an emergency bag to keep their $100,000 diamond earrings safe. i have read where a player or 2 have lost those studs. i have to join the ground crew

Wirelessly posted

Go tackle those boys for wearing dorags!

Actually they should make headgears for people who prefer to wear it as well as people who are bald.

Last edited:
I see...not sure how many since no news or anyone concern but you, DDU and some chinstraps were not tight enough to stay on. Some players cares about their hairstyle like Lakers/Heat' Pat Riley's.
pat_riley_the_takeover-arton25156-290x290.jpg

or Justin Bieber
RWP-004137.jpg

They can wear its under NFL rules as long as not written anything on its like Bears' Jim McMahon who wore headbands under his helmet. Once wore a headband with the name "Rozelle" written on his forehead to irk then-NFL commissioner Pete Rozelle, who fined him for wearing a Adidas headband with the Adidas name and logo clearly showing, which is prohibited. McMahon had an endorsement contract with Adidas at the time.

nfl_g_mcmahon11_600.jpg

I see...not sure how many since no news or anyone concern but you, DDU and some chinstraps were not tight enough to stay on. Some players cares about their hairstyle like Lakers/Heat' Pat Riley's.
pat_riley_the_takeover-arton25156-290x290.jpg

or Justin Bieber
RWP-004137.jpg

They can wear its under NFL rules as long as not written anything on its like Bears' Jim McMahon who wore headbands under his helmet. Once wore a headband with the name "Rozelle" written on his forehead to irk then-NFL commissioner Pete Rozelle, who fined him for wearing a Adidas headband with the Adidas name and logo clearly showing, which is prohibited. McMahon had an endorsement contract with Adidas at the time.

nfl_g_mcmahon11_600.jpg

Add my NFL's best QB, Tom Brady...beat you out here, Pats haters. :lol:
deuce.jpg

Back