HA Batteries, size 10

mbrek

Premium Member
Reaction score
Wallgreens brand, brand new zinc air package of 12. I'm having problems with these in my HA, but if they work for you all I'm asking for is packaging and postage fees of $5. PM me if you're interested.

Wallgreens brand, brand new zinc air package of 12. I'm having problems with these in my HA, but if they work for you all I'm asking for is packaging and postage fees of $5. PM me if you're interested.

Why not take them back to Walgreen and tell them you are having problems with them? I would think they would refund the money.

Last edited:
I agree- take em back.. even if you used them. afterall you stated you ARE having problem with that particular brand....

You're right! On the back it says "100% satisfaction guaranteed or you money back". Even though it's half the package I bought, I'll find my old receipt and take them back.

Thanks a lot!

Curious -- what was not working with them? Wrong size or poor quality?

Hard to imagine they'd be the wrong size, lol

I know .. that's why I was curious as to what was wrong with them. I don't even know what size 10 looks like because I've only used 675.

I posted here: AllDeaf.com > Deaf Interests > Hearing Aids & Cochlear Implants

I had been having trouble with my HAs for a few months. Delays coming on with new batteries, the HAs beeping like my battery was low after having a new battery in for only a few hours. Then on Saturday, one wouldn't come on at all. After reading the posts, I thought I would try a real brand. And viola - my ears came on right away! I haven't had my HAs start right up in a while. So I'm chalking it up to suck wad batteries, and I'm taking them back. Some people may have no problem with Wallgreens brand, but I guess I'm not one of them.

Hi -- your link doesn't go to a specific anything, just that part of the forum.

I wonder if you've had the same problem as I -- do you have the same blue "peel-off" as many do? If you leave any residue from the peel-off (I think it's the so-called sticky-glue stuff that adheres the blue sticker to the aid) it DOES cause interference with the HA. I have learned to be super-slow and careful about peeling that off -- a clean peel-off causes no problems, whereas residue does. Could be that Walgreens is extra-sticky.

Oops, sorry! I'm post #6

[URL="http://www.alldeaf.com/"]AllDeaf.com > Deaf Interests > Hearing Aids & Cochlear Implants [/URL] Energizer Battery Problems

I'm pretty sure I got all the sticky off. Plus it's inconsistent... same batteries put in one day work, then the next day there's a delay or, like Saturday, don't work at all.

BTW on Saturday I took out the battery in my left HA, which was working, and put it in the right. The hearing aid came on. I then took the battery that had been in the right and put it in my left HA, and it worked there! I finally had two ears - but it's just too weird.

Sometimes moisture can do that to both the aids and the batteries. I put both aids and batteries into a dry and store. Seems to help. If it continues with any other battery brand I'd ask the audi.
Walgreens here usually exchanges even without a reciept.
Good luck!

I only buy batteries from my audiologist office because general drug store batteries may sit on the shelf and won't be as good anymore.

Back