Guys with Baldness.....

yagazn

Reaction score
My friend told me that someone did not want to date guys with baldness.

Are you okay dating guys with baldness?.

Some of em' don't mind dating guys with baldness and some says, "As long as he looks HOTTIE".

info:
Embrace Your Baldness In 5 Steps - AskMen.com

It is also a genetic hair loss.

bald-man.jpg

JudeLaw_bald.jpg
Jude Law got the sexy looks except his front bald there.

I notice that for a young gals like in earlier 20's they may not be up for the bald guys but once they hit 30's they dont mind and find them so HOT depending on how their facial feature turn out how they look.

Thats all.

For me, I don't care as long as they look cute to me along with their nice personality then its fine. Heck, i am taken which I do not need to comment it. lol

My ex boyfriend was already balding at 21, but I stayed with him for 3 more years. :) Baldness is only one feature of many. It can easily be overlooked, or, in some cases, sexy!

I'm being reincarnated as a lightbulb right now.

Ahh....I've always found bald-headed men super sexy!...Even had a bumper sticker on my car once that read..."Bald is Beautiful"!....Seems it bothers men moreso than women (my guess).....
One night when I got off work, it was very windy, and as walking to my car, I saw a toupee rolling down the parking lot. I went after it!...The next day, I took it into work with me, and pinned it to the bulletin board next to the time clock, and wrote a note asking..."Is this yours?".....
To find out it belonged to one of my bosses!

In 2001, when i started testosterone injection every two weeks and i did not loose my hair until about 2003 or 2004 that starting to have "M" hair line but sometimes i do shave off my hair to become bald as i did not care about being baldness because it is easier to take care like combing hair like that.... :lol:

I used to date a baldy, but we went our separate ways. He was a hunk!!

I do not mind baldness, I do hate it when men do a comb over, , that when a guy let his hair grown long in back and comb his hair over the top of his head! I hate that look! The Donald does it and look dumb!

Back