Guys only....how do you shave your beard?

kokonut

Reaction score
Ok. This is for guys who actually can grow a beard and not some wispy soul patch. This is a question for ya'll. Explain to us your way of shaving your two, four or 7 day old beard. I have my way of doing it and I'll tell mine later after you first.

:wave:

2 day- Clinique M shave gel and razor
4 day-Steam towel then shave gel and razor
7 day-hair clippers to mow it down then steam towel gel and razor

A typical beard growth rate is about 3.4 mm a week which is barely .13 inch. It'd be kind of hard to comb your beard that short.

A typical beard growth rate is about 3.4 mm a week which is barely .13 inch. It'd be kind of hard to comb your beard that short.

keyword - typical..

this man is atypical

Day 2-- shower and a razor
Day 4 and Day 7-- hair clipper then a shower and a razor

Ivory soap works best to clear the pores and the rashes (if using a new brand of razor), then apply gel afterward. Easier for me to feel for the stubbles in the shower than it is to look in the mirror for a clean shave.

I use hair clipper in every 5 days and I can't use shave blade due cause severe rashes and irritated that I experienced in past after stopped in 6 years ago. Last time was sensitive cream with Mach 3 and it don't help at all.

I use hair clipper in every 5 days and I can't use shave blade due cause severe rashes and irritated that I experienced in past after stopped in 6 years ago. Last time was sensitive cream with Mach 3 and it don't help at all.

Normal. When I was young and I had ingrown pimple after shave. So I let my face grew beard for many years. So, I just shaved my face again and I don't have any ingrown pimple anymore, I believe it's age change.

Shave my neck in shower for almost everyday and hair clipper for beard once a week.

If i want to shave my beard, Just hair clipper without trimmer then shave in shower. I never use shaving cream for over five years.

I never shave a beard. I shave my face. You cannot shave a beard twice because you won't have a beard to do that. But I can shave my face as often as I wish. :)

You obviously havent met Robert Franks who resides in Boulder... He grows out about an inch or two a week, literally.

I normally let it go for a week before shaving, I am sick of shaving.
I have this battery trimmer that i run before using the razor. I prefer new razors every time.

I normally let it go for a week before shaving, I am sick of shaving.
I have this battery trimmer that i run before using the razor. I prefer new razors every time.

Same.. kinda. I get 5 oclock shadows fairly often, which is unusual for my people..

I just make landing strips. And my method is with a razor, a new one every couple of days.

Normal. When I was young and I had ingrown pimple after shave. So I let my face grew beard for many years. So, I just shaved my face again and I don't have any ingrown pimple anymore, I believe it's age change.

Shave my neck in shower for almost everyday and hair clipper for beard once a week.

If i want to shave my beard, Just hair clipper without trimmer then shave in shower. I never use shaving cream for over five years.

Oh really, I think about want buy shaver machine and any pros/cons about it?

Back