Guess where

Dwai = Don't worry about it

Originally posted by ChelEler
Ugh! Come on,... tell me where you're going. :beg like a dog:
I'm out of the state. That is all I can say. :mrgreen:

Ahh Kevbo and I posted at the same time! LOL (see time 1:32) So I take that he's out of state, but is not going anywhere? *innocent look* I'm kidding!

Originally posted by knightwolf68
wonder have kevbo work UPS before ???
What make you wonder if I have worked for UPS before?

Kevbo, it is your dream that came to be true for you to get out of the STATE--- right?

/me don't even see the point of this thread except an attempt to make himself look like a guess gaming fool.

I guess Kevbo loves to get people guessing about him or something. It keeps the fun going, I guess.

Originally posted by kevbo
What make you wonder if I have worked for UPS before?
just try to get some hints from u.... because if u did work at UPS before then i probaly would know where u would be at ... cuz I know there is going on lawsuit with ups which just start court yesterday till tomorrow... so why is it so secret ????

Last edited:
It's true, I'm holding him hostage. He's not allowed to leave, regardless of what he thinks. He's mine now and none of you will ever see him again! <insert evil laughter>

perhas Kevbo is just FAKING it... let's just forget it...he proably never will tell us anyway...

Originally posted by Steel
perhas Kevbo is just FAKING it... let's just forget it...he proably never will tell us anyway...
Nice brain.

Back