Guess what

???????????????:hmm:
This thread is so stupid... It gets a 1 out of 5 star rating for placing this thread in a wrong forum.

I'm sorry, but this thread has no place in the forum (I'm not a moderator, though).

Everyone knows there will be a VP300 coming but when? no date from the company yet.

So it may be most likely be a very long while before we actually hear anything about it.

They won't say! i knew they will make vp-300..
I don't even know when they would tell us..

Everyone knows there will be a VP300 coming but when? no date from the company yet.

So it may be most likely be a very long while before we actually hear anything about it.

NEW VP 300 LOOKS LIKE

It makes fat people turn into skinny face/body (as image below)
511461657_5d40adb2af.jpg

it comes with rear mirror, look who's behind watching you when u sign

sexy-lips-glossy-lip-gloss-hand-mirror-reflection-pucked-puckers-grooming-transgender-photo.jpg

It may include the loud hearing aid - price not included, sorry for HoH users.
hearing_aids_bigger24424_1.jpg

It will include face customization to prevent deaf rumors spreading, and accusations.
Do-You-Want-A-New-Face-Choose-Logitech-Video-Effects-2.jpg

Take it with you anywhere, anytime.
third_eye_video_camera_news.jpg

make sure dont forget to take it off when you're in bathroom otherwise the camera belt may break.

:laugh2:

Price= start auction here - starting bid $100.00 by authentic.

Well I've seen some VP300 concept floating around the facebook, but not sure if there will be or will not be Vp 300, but it looks LEGIT. :wave:

lol that funny s*** Thread
NEW VP 300 LOOKS LIKE

It makes fat people turn into skinny face/body (as image below)
511461657_5d40adb2af.jpg

it comes with rear mirror, look who's behind watching you when u sign

sexy-lips-glossy-lip-gloss-hand-mirror-reflection-pucked-puckers-grooming-transgender-photo.jpg

It may include the loud hearing aid - price not included, sorry for HoH users.
hearing_aids_bigger24424_1.jpg

It will include face customization to prevent deaf rumors spreading, and accusations.
Do-You-Want-A-New-Face-Choose-Logitech-Video-Effects-2.jpg

Take it with you anywhere, anytime.
third_eye_video_camera_news.jpg

make sure dont forget to take it off when you're in bathroom otherwise the camera belt may break.

:laugh2:

Price= start auction here - starting bid $100.00 by authentic.

Oh please I don't believe there VP300 coming if that true please somebody speak up and prove us.

Plus MVP rocks!

Well, there was a VP 100. Now there's a VP 200. Doesn't take much guesswork to figure there will eventually be a VP 300.

umm

for ur info

when they went to our dorm

put vp-200 i was ask him a qution are there wlll be vp-300

he say yes they are work on it now

it almsot like mvp but it same as sit on top of tv vp 300 will have 4 screen box that inslte told me he can not tell me more than just small detail

Back