Guess what???

MilitaryGirl83

Reaction score
We are gonna look at a house that we like on saturday and I just talked to the realtor.. he is a nice guy and never heard of relay but he keeps telling the opr that the relay is so wonderful to use! :) We will be looking at the house on this Saturday at 1:30 pm.. also he wants to show us 3 other houses too on that day.. so yay! :fruit: :fruit: :fruit: :D

We are gonna look at a house that we like on saturday and I just talked to the realtor.. he is a nice guy and never heard of relay but he keeps telling the opr that the relay is so wonderful to use! :) We will be looking at the house on this Saturday at 1:30 pm.. also he wants to show us 3 other houses too on that day.. so yay! :fruit: :fruit: :fruit: :D

Let me ask you this, Im not going to be rude okay.... You have created millions of threads that you mention that you wanted to move to South Carolina to buy a house and etc... How come your buying a house or looking at houses now... if your wanting to move to SC then I suggest you to hang on to the place your living in and start saving money so you can move to south carolina???? No offese because you stated that you and your hubby were going to move down there to find the "perfect" house? And another thing, and honestly Im not being rude or bashing you... I just wanted to see whats up with this and you could've posted it on that thread you created about wanting a "perfect" house... I also wish you the best for you and your family to find the perfect home and I know it's exicting for ya'll.. happy hunting

We are holding off on a house in SC. Nothing wrong with buying a house here! :roll: We want to live here for a few years and we have alot going on right now. We will always visit some of his family in SC every summer so it is not a problem.

Let me ask you this, Im not going to be rude okay.... You have created millions of threads that you mention that you wanted to move to South Carolina to buy a house and etc... How come your buying a house or looking at houses now... if your wanting to move to SC then I suggest you to hang on to the place your living in and start saving money so you can move to south carolina???? No offese because you stated that you and your hubby were going to move down there to find the "perfect" house? And another thing, and honestly Im not being rude or bashing you... I just wanted to see whats up with this and you could've posted it on that thread you created about wanting a "perfect" house... I also wish you the best for you and your family to find the perfect home and I know it's exicting for ya'll.. happy hunting

well it not ur busniess... she wanna put the thread whatever she wanna to.. Thanks..

well it not ur busniess... she wanna put the thread whatever she wanna to.. Thanks..

Uhh Excuse me... First of all keep your comments to yourself... okay?? Thank you... Second of all, I told her I wasn't trying to be rude or anything like that so I kept it nice.. It was just a QUESTION!! <~~ Read!!

If you say its not any of my biusness than APPARENTLY it's not everyone BUISNESS! Inclued YOU!

While Im on that subject, if it's not my business than she needs to take it somewhere else.. So you need to hush!

Thank you

Uhh Excuse me... First of all keep your comments to yourself... okay?? Thank you... Second of all, I told her I wasn't trying to be rude or anything like that so I kept it nice.. It was just a QUESTION!! <~~ Read!!

If you say its not any of my biusness than APPARENTLY it's not everyone BUISNESS! Inclued YOU!

While Im on that subject, if it's not my business than she needs to take it somewhere else.. So you need to hush!

Thank you

:giggle:

We are holding off on a house in SC. Nothing wrong with buying a house here! :roll: We want to live here for a few years and we have alot going on right now. We will always visit some of his family in SC every summer so it is not a problem.

Yeah I understand.... Happy Hunting thought... Hope you find the right home

Please let's keep this thread going as extending "best wishes". We all want to share in someone's else joy no matter what the occasion is. Let's keep this on a happy note for the person who started this thread, and move on.

Thank you!!

amen.. thank you!!!!!!!!!! :hug:

Please let's keep this thread going as extending "best wishes". We all want to share in someone's else joy no matter what the occasion is. Let's keep this on a happy note for the person who started this thread, and move on.

Thank you!!

Hey girl! Wish you best of LUCK!!! I hope you and your hubby find a wonderful house to live in for couple of years.

You always can sell it and move to S.C. in couple of years. HOWEVER I am warn you...if you buy house thru HUD, Forlusure (sp) etc...you may have to stay in 5 to 10 years with agreement contract. Just want to let you know. We are stuck with 5 years. But hey...we are sick of moving!! :giggle:

Sooo keep us updated!

Nah it is not a foreclosure home.. it has been on the market for 3 months because the family is building a brand new house and will move out of that house soon. That's why.

Hey girl! Wish you best of LUCK!!! I hope you and your hubby find a wonderful house to live in for couple of years.

You always can sell it and move to S.C. in couple of years. HOWEVER I am warn you...if you buy house thru HUD, Forlusure (sp) etc...you may have to stay in 5 to 10 years with agreement contract. Just want to let you know. We are stuck with 5 years. But hey...we are sick of moving!! :giggle:

Sooo keep us updated!

Oh ok..just wanna let you know. :)

Good luck anyway!

Nah it is not a foreclosure home.. it has been on the market for 3 months because the family is building a brand new house and will move out of that house soon. That's why.

heh the house has a history heh it was build in 1913, And it's soo beautiful!! The realtor wants us to look at 3 other house in the same price range on saturday. Is that fine too?

Oh ok..just wanna let you know. :)

Good luck anyway!

good luck smile

good idea to hold on to wait until move to South carolina
i am hold on cuz i move 3 years ago to other town i am kind of exhaused lol

i hope you find the house you love smile

Yep and that would be our last move for a while then later on to SC.. but for now I just want more space and privacy.. just sick of living in the apt for 4 years now. :giggle:

good luck smile

good idea to hold on to wait until move to South carolina
i am hold on cuz i move 3 years ago to other town i am kind of exhaused lol

i hope you find the house you love smile

Back