Guess what?? New color hearing aid..

PowerWCRulez

Reaction score
I went to my county hospital ENT clinic, and the auddy gave me choice of color of hearing aid.. Whoa! it's brand new company that make digital hearing aid called Sparx Resound, I am happy getting new color hearing aid. That I picked my favorite blue and the earmold mix blue and yellow. Finally the medicaid covered for it. I looked the document the hearing aid cost $1350. holy cow, it's expensive for digital hearing aid plus colors.

Interested to hear about color hearing aids
If, Dennis Rodman has hearing loss then he will happy to wear many different color hearing aids to match his special color hair.

That's great. I really like colored ear molds too. It's a lot more fun that when I was a kid.

I saw the color hearing aids! They come in animal print now too! But I can't wear them as they are not powerful enough for me! I have to wear a boring one ! I wanted a red one , I thought if it was a bright color I would not lose it as I something forget were I took it off! What color are you getting! I was told companies are making HA for the baby boomers as there going to be a lot people needing HA and companies are hoping to attrack baby boomers business. The hearing aids companies are hoping they hit a gold mine with the baby boomers losing their hearing!

Back