Guess this image!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sequoias

Premium Member
Reaction score
I am not sure if anyone here has did this on Alldeaf before...

It's a simple game....just guess the picture of an item or anything, if you answer it correct and it will be your turn with a picture to provide us to guess!

If no one comes in to take the turn with an image in 24 hours, anyone can take over.

Here's mine....

Almost...but you you get a turn....you need to provide us an image that we can guess. It's an Apple remote control for front row, dvd player, quicktime, etc not just to play DVD movies, only.

Thanks wasnt sure how specific you want us to be. Here is a picture for the next guessing.

piecest0.jpg

Chess piece - white bishop that moves diagonally

I have that same remote for my Imac :)

No, it is not a Wii Remote. It is a iMac Remote, mostly used for MacBook Pro.... where it can control your photos on screen, play the DVDs, and other things that can bring it up onto your MacBook Pro screen :)

No, it is not a Wii Remote. It is a iMac Remote, mostly used for MacBook Pro.... where it can control your photos on screen, play the DVDs, and other things that can bring it up onto your MacBook Pro screen :)

Oh I see!! :giggle: I am lost >guess! ;)

^^ I know what that is but I can't answer it. LOL I would like to let someone play the game. :)

I know, Jiro! I know! Blank nothingness! :giggle:

Ooops, a minute ago the page was blank....sorry, folks

Those are "ties". I think there's a more correct word but that's what they are. Right ??? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back