Grrrrrrrrrr

you should get this one -

usbc202m_2000x2000.jpg

so that you can use your existing cables for it

I do have that type at this point. The changing I was referring to is from years ago before USB really came in and each brand/model seemed to take a different charger with attached cable. I still have cables BOTH in my home and car so that I don't have to remember to bring the one along.

I got a ton of old cell flip phones I want to sell... cheap. most in great condition, just dont use.

I got a ton of old cell flip phones I want to sell... cheap. most in great condition, just dont use.

Donate them to the police/sheriff dept. They set them up for 911 calls and give them to the battered woman's shelters and such.
I think you can write them off on your taxes that way too.

Donate them to the police/sheriff dept. They set them up for 911 calls and give them to the battered woman's shelters and such.
cool, I didnt know that. I will check into that.

I have an iPhone 5s and it never runs out of battery. I charge it every night and use it all day, but it doesn't run out.

Off topic but directed at Bowbender since he lives close to the school.
mountain view high school in the culinary room are collecting them also as a fundraiser for the culinary class for trips. I do like the other resources better though.

I have an iPhone 5s and it never runs out of battery. I charge it every night and use it all day, but it doesn't run out.
My wife has the same phone but has so many apps and what-nots running all the time her phone is usually about dead when she gets home from work, she doesnt always hook it up to charge in the car on the way home so about 90% of the time its dead by 6pm

My wife has the same phone but has so many apps and what-nots running all the time her phone is usually about dead when she gets home from work, she doesnt always hook it up to charge in the car on the way home so about 90% of the time its dead by 6pm

She should close out her apps when she's not using them. That will save on the battery.

Double click the home button and it will minimize all open apps. Swipe up to close the open apps and just open the one you want to use at the time. This will save a lot of battery life. Because the apps will not be looking for info.

Have you gone into the iPhone's Accessibilities options? There might be some option there that would make the phone more user friendly for you.

fc3f1f0c53fe821977a8357508b5f126.jpg
when I invert the colors, yeah its easier to read, but is there a way to change the colors, its a gawd aweful orance and black...ewww
oh no, it also changes the phone photos and everything...cant have that... just want the texts only to change.

when I invert the colors, yeah its easier to read, but is there a way to change the colors, its a gawd aweful orance and black...ewww
oh no, it also changes the phone photos and everything...cant have that... just want the texts only to change.

I haven't had a need to mess with that option. I'm at work, I'll try to get back to you later about it.
Remember what options you've adjusted and how you got to them so you can fix them if you decide you don't like them.
A little bit of knowledge can be dangerous. Lol

I haven't had a need to mess with that option. I'm at work, I'll try to get back to you later about it.
Remember what options you've adjusted and how you got to them so you can fix them if you decide you don't like them.
A little bit of knowledge can be dangerous. Lol
yeah, i swapped it back for now

Sono, hope you don't mind me asking. How come your kids don't help you how to use your phone?

And the 4 year old can't teach you how to use the phone? :giggle:
Give him time. :D
oh yeah, you give him an ipad/iphone he can navigate, download , install and play games, watch netflix... he is super smart but he doesnt know how to change things ( so we have to lock out anything that costs with a password ) but he can still get free stuff to play....and he is 4.

it is actually useful for me in country area because -

1. it can show me the coordinates that will help me pinpoint where in the paper map
2. I can just put in a GPS coordinates that I want to go and it just points where (N-S-W-E)

but many people don't know how to use that feature in GPS lol. oh well.

Yeah my dad don't know how to use it so he asked my bro for help. Lol. I love gps. Of course I always print out mapquest for long distances before I leave home.

Yeah my dad don't know how to use it so he asked my bro for help. Lol. I love gps. Of course I always print out mapquest for long distances before I leave home.
several times my wife used the gps and it gave us a long way there, once we got there I realized I knew how to get there and knew a shorter route that would have knocked about 20 minutes off the time. A friend says the gps is connected to the government and gas prices, so when gas is up it gives you a longer route so you buy more gas... I believe it as mapquest does too, but you can drag the route and make it shorter ( which some people dont know )

several times my wife used the gps and it gave us a long way there, once we got there I realized I knew how to get there and knew a shorter route that would have knocked about 20 minutes off the time. A friend says the gps is connected to the government and gas prices, so when gas is up it gives you a longer route so you buy more gas... I believe it as mapquest does too, but you can drag the route and make it shorter ( which some people dont know )
Our GPS gives options: quickest route, shortest (distance) route, route with stops/side trips, route with least stops, or custom route. I think Google Maps also gives options.

I don't believe the conspiracy theory of government routes. :lol:

Back