Grip bell

Frisky Feline

Reaction score
Last edited:

Attachments

• bleach.jpg
    bleach.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 13
Did you order the grip bell? The Deaf guy named Mark Wood who invented the new produce that is a form of dumb bell or kettle bell. But Grip Bell is a new produce. It appears to me that it looks comfortable to hold/grip the bell. :)

www.gripbell.com

I ve already ordered the grip bell.. I cant wait to use the gripbell !!!

I ordered, too, just to support Mark. Do you know if instructions, etc come with?

Mark made a video yesterday, all giddy cuz they got 75k worth of sales the first 7.5 hours which brought the attention of Kickstarter and has given Mark's product an elevated status wherein major investors might be coming....by fall, if things go well, he can count on millions, they say.......

Did you order the grip bell? The Deaf guy named Mark Wood who invented the new produce that is a form of dumb bell or kettle bell. But Grip Bell is a new produce. It appears to me that it looks comfortable to hold/grip the bell. :)

www.gripbell.com

how much weight you order? I already ordered it....(3, 5, 8 lbs)

why is Ridor9th on youtube (aka Ricky Taylor and Krona Duncan) against Mark Wood?

www.gripbell.com

Until I came to where you said "is a form of dumb bell or kettle bell" I expected it to be something to eat. Produce makes me think of food. I am not up on exercise equipment but it turns out to be a new product to use for an exercise routine.

Until I came to where you said "is a form of dumb bell or kettle bell" I expected it to be something to eat. Produce makes me think of food. I am not up on exercise equipment but it turns out to be a new product to use for an exercise routine.

It seems pretty obvious to me autocorrect must have changed product into produce.

why is Ridor9th on youtube (aka Ricky Taylor and Krona Duncan) against Mark Wood?

Because of something that happened at Gallaudet many years ago and which has nothing at all to do with what Mark is doing now......

Push-ups, Plank, run, walk, bike, swim, sex.....all of those you can do it for free.

Why need gripbell for? I find it pointless.

To each its own.

Push-ups, Plank, run, walk, bike, swim, sex.....all of those you can do it for free.

To each its own.
Sex, the poor mans workout, and the most enjoyable exercise of them all. Cant get to the gym, but you can make it to your bed anytime

I saw the kickstarter page yesterday. Thought about ordering it but not sure yet- prioritizing my meager funds (I can just hear my family now "are you really going to use them?"...hmm considering there really isn't room to actually do anything exercise wise...).

I ordered, too, just to support Mark. Do you know if instructions, etc come with?

Mark made a video yesterday, all giddy cuz they got 75k worth of sales the first 7.5 hours which brought the attention of Kickstarter and has given Mark's product an elevated status wherein major investors might be coming....by fall, if things go well, he can count on millions, they say.......

I did see that mark mentioned about the instruction but he did mention that he is working on it.. Hopefully the instruction will come with it!

Because of something that happened at Gallaudet many years ago and which has nothing at all to do with what Mark is doing now......

haha yeah everyone have issues with everyone back in gally years.

To each its own.

I use dumbbell a lot at home, but I need more of holding the handle more convenient. so it is really POINT for me. LOL

I saw the kickstarter page yesterday. Thought about ordering it but not sure yet- prioritizing my meager funds (I can just hear my family now "are you really going to use them?"...hmm considering there really isn't room to actually do anything exercise wise...).

order ONE?

Back