Grip bell

I have heard of the kettle bells and would like to try sometime <a small one:lol:>
I have 5 and 8# weights at home from when I was working out more regualrly.

Push-ups, Plank, run, walk, bike, swim, sex.....all of those you can do it for free.

Why need gripbell for? I find it pointless.

To each its own.

When I was health I had client that was in her 80's and so was her husband. The husband was in amazing shape for guy his age, not an ouch of fat on his body and stood nice and tall. I asked him what was his secret and he told it was owning his own hardware store and having to carry bags cement all of the time. His guy could had put some kids to shame in how fit he was . Hard work will do it too.

When I was health I had client that was in her 80's and so was her husband. The husband was in amazing shape for guy his age, not an ouch of fat on his body and stood nice and tall. I asked him what was his secret and he told it was owning his own hardware store and having to carry bags cement all of the time. His guy could had put some kids to shame in how fit he was . Hard work will do it too.

yea like I carry the heavy basket everyday.. so I don't mind using the gripbell to hold it everyday ha

I have a gym membership so no point for me to order it. I know that I wont use it at home because I am not good at working out at home. If I ever do workout outside of the gym, they would be the exercises that Authentic listed.

Until I came to where you said "is a form of dumb bell or kettle bell" I expected it to be something to eat. Produce makes me think of food. I am not up on exercise equipment but it turns out to be a new product to use for an exercise routine.

With all due respect, it's kind of difficult to invent a new form of produce ("The Deaf guy named Mark Wood who invented the new produce"). Wouldn't it have been fairly obvious there was an autocorrect or typo, and you could have just figured it out without needing to post about thinking it was something to eat? I'm going to garner a guess that nobody else thought somebody had invented produce.

Just my 2 cents. Sorry if this seems crabby, but the above quoted post seems totally unnecessary. My guess is that it was to call out FF for the uncaught autocorrrect or typo, and shame her. *smh*

Back