grilled cheese sandwich

Bowak

Reaction score
when u make it do u add anything to it?

i add hotdogs to it. i slice then up in half and lay them down on cheese and add more cheese on top of it and cook it. (i mircowave the hotdogs before i put them in the sandiwch.

microwave the hotdogs! YUCK! I prefer grill it! :)

I put pepperoni between the bread and cheese and cook it. YUM! Sometimes I add ham. My hubby like pickles between the bread and cheese. Weird! I wouldn't try that.

Most of the time plain cheese and I dip the sandwich in creamy tomato soup. YUM!

Break up "light or baked Potato Chip" .. put it on cheese and grill it!

Dip it with Tomato Soup!! :yummy:

But watch out the weight :giggle:

Sometimes I use pepperoni slices or green peppers slices on the sandwich.

This thread reminds me of the pannini machine we were given as a Christmas gift. Anybody have pannini recipes or is this off topic?

Hot dog in grilled cheese sandwich? eww...I'm sorry

i like grilled cheese with a slice of tomato and some bacon,secret to a perfect evenly browned grilled cheese is a very thin spreading of mayonnaise on the exterior of the sandwich before putting it in the pan than butter. yum

mmm.. a slice of onion and dip some ketchup... Tomato Soup is yummy with grilled cheese... I must have the double cheese slice from Kraft the bEST!!

ekkk you microwave hotdogs?? I rather boil them which doesn't take that long to cook..

i agree with some of u saying grilling the hotdogs is the best..but..cooking it in mw is the alternative right now. boiling it in water takes long time lol

I love BBQing...no question about that :)

Yike,, I rather grill my hot dogs on grill or boil it. As for grill cheese I just add butter in the frying pan and add bread then two slices of cheese and bread on top it and toss it until it turn nicely light brownish for grill cheese.

mmmmmm grilled cheese. That was my favorite food in the dining commons at school.
I like it with alfalta sprouts............YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Micowave it fine for "warm-up" the food not cook it ha lol it won't taste that great to cook in the micowave.

Back