Greetings,I from Russia! Find friends for dialogue.

No my dad and his family were not lucky . Russian Jewish people were

expelled from their villages. They had to fled for their life . They dirt poor and went days with no food.

I sympathize and understand. Politics is a dirty business.

There is a will, you can have it all. including education, in College I studied with a hearing person, with teachers communicated in writing, and the exam was easy. Questions on the exams were printed on paper.
Is college free in Russia? In USA it's very expensive to go to college and get a degree... Just curious to compare the cost of education...

Is college free in Russia? In USA it's very expensive to go to college and get a degree... Just curious to compare the cost of education...

Unfortunately no, the training is paid, but our College is equivalent to secondary vocational education, followed by institutes and universities,higher vocational education. Prices for training vary from 1500$ to 3500$ per year.

3500 bucks a year. Hahahaha. If only it cost us that.

My partner is fluent in Russian and my SIL is an attorney. She interviewed a deaf attorney for a position in her department (she's a law professor).

Unfortunately, Putin's war against the US is a smoke screen for corruption and it's being used to divert the attention of the Russians. Most of their TV is propaganda, as all TV is state owned.

My partner is fluent in Russian and my SIL is an attorney. She interviewed a deaf attorney for a position in her department (she's a law professor).

Unfortunately, Putin's war against the US is a smoke screen for corruption and it's being used to divert the attention of the Russians. Most of their TV is propaganda, as all TV is state owned.

I will say one thing, I'm not interested in politics. The truth is that you can't see what's going on, TV is not an accurate reflection of reality, it is better to see with your own eyes.

I will say one thing, I'm not interested in politics. The truth is that you can't see what's going on, TV is not an accurate reflection of reality, it is better to see with your own eyes.
Right. People confuse politicians and their dirty business with regular citizens.

What do you do as a lawyer? Which field do you specialize?
Do you participate in court trials? Can you hear the judge and the opponent lawyer during the trials?

Actually it is not affordable for people who live in post-USSR countries. People outside of the European part of the Russia seldom make even $1000 a month. According to January 2015 official statistics, medium salary in Russia is $593, notice it is a medium and not even minimum. Also cost of live is pricey, all clothing that you can buy in Walmart as cheap as $5 will cost around $15-25 and even more in Russia. Some food is cheaper(for example bread), but fruits and vegetables are expensive, because they are imported.
People that own yard or field, plant fruits and veggies every year, conserve them, in order to save money and eat during the winter and spring.
Most people cannot afford rent or buy apt/house, they live all together in one apt/house(1 or 2 bdr) with grandparents, parents, children and their children.
And there is almost no welfare(not significant), so old and disabled people must think hard to make some money.
People with disabilities have to regularly proof that they are disabled, that they didn't grew new hand or leg instead of previously amputated. A lot of paperwork.

By the way, Bloomberg have published that Harvard, Princeton, Yale, Darthmouth MIT, Stanford, Berkeley and other top universities' tuition and housing will be free for students whose families make less than $65K per year.
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...ols-where-middle-class-kids-don-t-pay-tuition
Think of it ;) Nothing is impossible, when it is your true wish.

Last edited:
Right. People confuse politicians and their dirty business with regular citizens.

What do you do as a lawyer? Which field do you specialize?
Do you participate in court trials? Can you hear the judge and the opponent lawyer during the trials?

I specialize in civil and administrative law. Prepare documents, make claims. My colleagues who work on the road to court, I sometimes, if an interpreter.

Actually it is not affordable for people who live in post-USSR countries. People outside of the European part of the Russia seldom make even $1000 a month. According to January 2015 official statistics, medium salary in Russia is $593, notice it is a medium and not even minimum. Also cost of live is pricey, all clothing that you can buy in Walmart as cheap as $5 will cost around $15-25 and even more in Russia. Some food is cheaper(for example bread), but fruits and vegetables are expensive, because they are imported.
People that own yard or field, plant fruits and veggies every year, conserve them, in order to save money and eat during the winter and spring.
Most people cannot afford rent or buy apt/house, they live all together in one apt/house(1 or 2 bdr) with grandparents, parents, children and their children.
And there is almost no welfare(not significant), so old and disabled people must think hard to make some money.
People with disabilities have to regularly proof that they are disabled, that they didn't grew new hand or leg instead of previously amputated. A lot of paperwork.

By the way, Bloomberg have published that Harvard, Princeton, Yale, Darthmouth MIT, Stanford, Berkeley and other top universities' tuition and housing will be free for students whose families make less than $65K per year.
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...ols-where-middle-class-kids-don-t-pay-tuition
Think of it ;) Nothing is impossible, when it is your true wish.

This is partially true. I'll admit, but not so critical.

There are some smooooooooooookin russian chicks.......

When I was in Lithuania visiting family, the Mafia pulled up next to us at the gas station. They looked very stereotypical, very much like the enforcers of the Russian Mafia.

Speaking of food, how's it going with all of the sanctions going on? Russia imported a lot of its food and it can't get what it used to.

When I was in Lithuania visiting family, the Mafia pulled up next to us at the gas station. They looked very stereotypical, very much like the enforcers of the Russian Mafia.

Speaking of food, how's it going with all of the sanctions going on? Russia imported a lot of its food and it can't get what it used to.

About the Russian mafia, she's not in at the moment. They landed hard. Can come and see it. All this is seasoned security officers. That refers to President Putin. About sanctions, they we don't hit too hard, there are options to import from other countries that are loyal to Russia.

Back